Switching To Dish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    Personally... I wouldn't get that one. Putting all the weight that far above the base... makes it too easy to fall over - in my opinion.
    I have one like the one Jim posted in his pictures. Much more stable.
    while I have seen a few of them in use in campgrounds, I agree with Jeff ....
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

Comment

• If you drive the 3 stakes provided into each leg it will be fine.
      Clif and Millie
      Mabank, TX (sorta)
      2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually GONE
      2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler GONE

Comment

• UPDATE :

we are once again setup on the same site in Estelline and our Pathway X2 has been in use for a month .... sadly, it hasn't gone smoothly .... lets just say that getting through to a Dish Rep who knows enough to not have to read from a script ain't easy .... for the first three weeks, all was good .... for the last week its been 180 degrees the other way .... as noted earlier in this thread, we were told to keep the coax to 25' or less .... we use the yellow levelers to keep down folks tripping over the Coax .... kids visiting our site like to hop on them and we've learned the hard way the raised lip damage the Coax .... bottom line, calling Dish resulted in making adjustments that didn't need to be made and actually made things worse .... yesterday I had reached the point of searching for different satellite dish .... if I hadn't of spoken with a lady from Minnesota during my last call to Dish, I'd probably had a replacement on order .... that lady helped me to understand the cause of the problem ... I've also learned that they Winegard offers power booster which fits the Pathway and makes it much easier/faster to get locked on .... one of those boosters is on order .... the last three pictures show that all three Dish Western Arc satellites are locked in and we have strong signals

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 4 photos.
        Jim
        '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
        '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Working...
        X