Thousand Trails Platinum Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousand Trails Platinum Membership

I don't know if this is a good deal or not but it popped up on the East Texas Craigs List this AM.

https://easttexas.craigslist.org/for...791360293.html

I'm sure the seller doesn't care where you are.
    Clif and Millie
    Mabank, TX (sorta)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually
    2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler
    2005 HD Dyna Super Glide

we have a Platinum Membership .... we paid $1500 for it back in '02 .... there are variations of this membership but the basics are as listed in the ad .... the first 50 nights a year are covered by our $600 a year dues .... with our ages, those dues are frozen .... after 50 nights we pay $5 a day .... some parks do have an additional $3 a day charge for 60 amp service .... I'd recommend that anyone interested contact Chad at Campground Membership Outlet .... this is an honest company and he is was the fellow we dealt with in buying our membership .... in looking for a membership the things important to us were --- being able to stay 3 weeks --- being able to go park to park --- for the membership to cover all Thousand Trails Parks ---- being able to book as far in advance as is possible ..... by checking with Chad one could quickly learn if there is a better deal available .... to find out where their parks are located, visit the Thousand Trails website .... I do not recommend buying a membership directly from Thousand Trails ..... the best analogy I can give is buying a condo .... you generally get a better deal buying form someone who wants/needs to sell
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
    X