Sunnybrook Brookside 310FWMS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunnybrook Brookside 310FWMS

She's almost 10 years old (April 2017) but still going strong. Health considerations are forcing this sale. Too many extras to list (we are still compiling the list) but chief among them is Flex Amour Life Time Guarantee roof coating. Located in Orlando Florida. Call at 407-381-7442.
    Tom & Fay Makin

sorry to hear of the health issues .... whoever ends up with your Titan will most certainly get a very good one
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Sorry you must sell due to health concerns. Someone will get a nice camper.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      Russell
      '13 Excel Winslow 34IKE
      '16 GMC Sierra 3500HD
      Previous RV's: '03 MobileScout Titan 29DBS;
      '01 Sunnybrook 2708 SLE; '99 Coleman Utah

Comment

Fiver for sale update

We are so serious about our fiver sale that I have already traded in our duly for a 2016 Chevy Colorado diesel. What a nice truck, but probably the nicest part is that the DEF fill spot is now under the diesel fuel fill cover where you can actually get to it. I think that is actually sold the new truck. Somebody at GM was thinking.
        Tom & Fay Makin

Comment

Originally posted by thmakin View Post
          What a nice truck, but probably the nicest part is that the DEF fill spot is now under the diesel fuel fill cover where you can actually get to it.

Funny you should say that. I hear a lot of complaints on the Ford diesel forum about the DEF fill and fuel fill being behind the same door. Some say it is too easy to use the wrong fill spot if not thinking! 😮

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2015 Jayco Eagle 33.5RETS
          2013 Ford F250 6.7 PS Diesel Lariat Crew

Comment

Def

The two holes for diesel and Def are (on my Colorado) definitely different sizes and also have different colored caps. The hole for the DEF is very small. I bought one funnel a WM and it would not fit down the hole. I got another which actually screws onto the DEF container, has on/off knob, and fit the hole exactly. Plus it was flexible tubing. I always hated trying to top off the tank on our Silverado's as it was very difficult up under the front hood. I'm a happy Chevy guy now.
            Tom & Fay Makin

Comment

Originally posted by FoxFanRay View Post
              Funny you should say that. I hear a lot of complaints on the Ford diesel forum about the DEF fill and fuel fill being behind the same door. Some say it is too easy to use the wrong fill spot if not thinking! 😮
              I think that's the biggest non-issue among Ford diesel owners. The fill caps are totally different and clearly labelled. Having said that, I know of a poster on another forum that thought the DEF should be mixed in with the diesel anyway. That goes beyond 'not thinking'.:Scratch-Head:

To the OP::hijack: Sorry about that.
              Dave & Jo Ann
              2008 HitchHiker Champagne 35LKRSB
              2011 Ford F350 Dually

Comment

Details of our fiver in this ad with rv trader

2007 Sunnybrook BROOKSIDE 310FWMS, Orlando FL - - RVtrader.com
                Tom & Fay Makin

Comment

Working...
                X