2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS for sale ---- SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS for sale ---- SOLD

What has been a very difficult / emotional decision for Jan and I both. After 25 (plus) years of loving our camping life, we have decided it's time for a change. We have decided to sell our 2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS. The reason we have come to this decision is, we definitely don't use the SunnyBrook as much over the past few years as we have spent more and more time in Florida (especially during the winter months) & we have decided to purchase a condo in Fla.

I'm attaching a Craigslist link for your anyone who would like to at least look at what we are selling.

What I didn't write in the Craigslist posting is, our 2008 GMC Sierra SLT (pictured) in the post will be the next item we sell. This is a beautiful vehicle that has NEVER seen the snow as we have placed it in winter storage every year since we purchased it. It has all the maintenance records available for inspection. This truck has been my baby and it has been treated as such! The current mileage on this truck is 36,022

If anyone should have questions or see additional pictures, please feel free to PM me and I will call (or write if you prefer) you back as soon as I see your message.

Thanks for your time!

Tom & Jan Cookson
    This is a 1 owner, privately owned unit in excellent condition and very clean! Please note the following standard and upgraded equipment included with this unit: GVWR: 15000 Lbs. Dry weight: 12,400...
    Last edited by cookstjm; 06-18-2017, 03:03 AM. Reason: Just want to bring this post back up and to advise we have reduced the price. Please see the attached link!
    Tom & Jan
    2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS
    2008 GMC Sierra SLT 3500 Dually D/A, IBC
    Super Fifth 16K Hitch

this is the model Sunnybrook we have owned for the last 10 years and have found to be very comfortable with few problems.
    Bobbi, Don, and Vinny & Kaiser
    2018 Fleetwood Discovery LXE
    Previously:
    2007 Sunnybrook 33CKTS
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

I know Jan and Tom and can vouch for the fact that they take care of their equipment ... whoever ends up with truck and/or camper will have good ones
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Originally posted by bobbidonb View Post
        this is the model Sunnybrook we have owned for the last 10 years and have found to be very comfortable with few problems.
        Jan and I absolutely echo your words. Without a doubt, the most comfortable trailer we have owned. The best floor plan for us for sure! We looked for 2 years prior to this floor plan coming out. The side bathroom was exactly what we wanted. The day the display came to our dealer, they called, we looked, ordered this one the next day! Many, many outstanding trips with great memories. We will miss this 5'er like no other camper we have ever owned.

This is truly hard for us to let this go. Our lifestyle has changed and so it goes
        Last edited by cookstjm; 06-11-2017, 02:06 AM.
        Tom & Jan
        2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS
        Super Fifth 16K Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
          I know Jan and Tom and can vouch for the fact that they take care of their equipment ... whoever ends up with truck and/or camper will have good ones
          Jim,
          Thank you for the kind words. We do our very best to insure our trailer is well maintained, that is for sure!! After all, these things are not cheap and maintaining is much cheaper than fixing due to a lack of TLC

I would like to thank you for your patience, advice and help over the many years. There have been times I have felt like a pest but, you've never turned me down and have always been spot on with your advice!! I've always known your advice and experience is a priceless resource that I would have been foolish to ignore.
          Tom & Jan
          2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS
          Super Fifth 16K Hitch

Comment

kind words appreciated but pest ain't in the discussion .... I've always enjoyed our conversations
            Jim
            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
            '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Just wanted to bring this post backup. We wanted to advise you all we have reduced the price. Please check the link.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/rvs/6170425913.html
              Tom & Jan
              2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS
              Super Fifth 16K Hitch

Comment

Just wanted to bring this post backup. We wanted to advise you all we have reduced the price again. Please check the link.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/rvs/6170425913.html
                Tom & Jan
                2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS
                Super Fifth 16K Hitch

Comment

Very happy to report our SunnyBrook is SOLD! The gentleman that purchased it was a SunnyBrook owner for many years and was very knowledgeable in the SunnyBrook line. We know she has gone to a good home! You never quite get used to watching your RV being driven away by the new owner. Next up..our GMC Dually.
                  Tom & Jan
                  2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS
                  Super Fifth 16K Hitch

Comment

understood on it being touch to see it go .... do hope you'll continue to drop in and chat
                    Jim
                    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                    '16 Camaro RS

Comment

All it needed was someone who appreciated all the time you spend caring for it and keeping it looking like new. Very lucky people and I'm sure it won't be long before they realize it. Good luck in your new venture.
                      Westwind
                      Rhode Island
                      2015 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A CC, Short Bed, Iridium
                      2008 GMC D/A Xtended Cab, Short Bed, Stealth Grey
                      Hensley TrailSaver BD3 Hitch
                      2012 Heartland Bighorn 3070TL
                      2002 Sunnybrook, 26FK (sold but not Forgotten)
                      Hensley Arrow (Swapped for a BD3)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
                        understood on it being touch to see it go .... do hope you'll continue to drop in and chat
                        I'll be here. To many good people here to walk away from. This has been the ONLY forum I have ever joined in the many years of our camping lives. Much of the reason for being here for so long is not just the fine folks that reside here and the knowledge learned as well as friendships developed with our outstanding members.

Another HUGE reason for me being here so long is you Jim! You have managed this forum so amazingly well. This has to be the best managed RV forum around! You have always been there for Jan and I. Thru all of the countless phone calls, PM's ect, you have always responded in your usual easy going, patient way. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and friend!!
                        Tom & Jan
                        2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS
                        Super Fifth 16K Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by Westwind View Post
                          All it needed was someone who appreciated all the time you spend caring for it and keeping it looking like new. Very lucky people and I'm sure it won't be long before they realize it. Good luck in your new venture.
                          Thank you for your kind words. We will certainly miss our SunnyBrook for sure. As the new owner was getting ready to leave us, he shook our hands and gave us a hug and thanked us for selling it to him (few tears flowed at this point). He told us he had been looking for a very long time for a well maintained unit. Amazing to hear he had gone to Minn, Wisconsin, Illinois,Indiana and now Mi to find what he considered a appropriate coach that meet his requirements. Jan and I thanked him and off he road, westbound into the sunset (literally).
                          Tom & Jan
                          2007 SunnyBrook 33CKTS
                          Super Fifth 16K Hitch

Comment

kind words appreciated .... this forum is truly a community of friends
                            Jim
                            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                            '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Working...
                            X