Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunnybrook parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sunnybrook parts

    We are trading in our 33CKTS and have some parts and accessories that i cannot use on our new motorhome. I have a couple of slide motor assy's for the living room slides. Porta-steps ( see JBAR's photos), a kingpin tripod, window sun covers like these, and I'm sure other stuff. If interested let me know, I'd rather someone here get the stuff than selling it on ebay or craigslist.

    don
    Bobbi, Don, and Vinny & Kaiser
    2018 Fleetwood Discovery LXE
    Previously:
    2007 Sunnybrook 33CKTS
    [SIGPIC]

  • #2
    I can't get your link to work .... do you have any idea how much it would cost to ship the slide motors ?
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

    Comment


    • #3
      How many steps on the Porta-Steps? Do you know how much they weigh and cost of shipping to Katy TX 77494? And how much do you need from them? Interested.
      Ron Norton
      Katy, TX
      2016 Grand Design Reflection 317
      2012 Ram 3500 4x4 6.7 Cummins

      Comment


      • #4
        here is a link .... we seldom put out our Porta-deck when camping somewhere for only a few days but with my recent knee replacement I can see using the steps much more often
        Portable Decks and Steps for Recreational Vehicles, RVs, Travel Trailers, 5th wheels, and Motor Homes.
        Jim
        '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
        '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by texaspsdx View Post
          How many steps on the Porta-Steps? Do you know how much they weigh and cost of shipping to Katy TX 77494? And how much do you need from them? Interested.
          I have the 4 step unit and fit them on the 2nd step so the dogs can stand on the small platform and the door will open over them. They only take a couple minutes to unfold and set up and we use them all the time. I'd want $200 for them and according to the link Jim posted shipping should be less than $100 (I'd take them to UPS and let them box them). Probably a better deal for someone wintering in Florida.
          Bobbi, Don, and Vinny & Kaiser
          2018 Fleetwood Discovery LXE
          Previously:
          2007 Sunnybrook 33CKTS
          [SIGPIC]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bobbidonb View Post

            I have the 4 step unit and fit them on the 2nd step so the dogs can stand on the small platform and the door will open over them. They only take a couple minutes to unfold and set up and we use them all the time. I'd want $200 for them and according to the link Jim posted shipping should be less than $100 (I'd take them to UPS and let them box them). Probably a better deal for someone wintering in Florida.
            Ron, I think my shipping estimate is low, I just called UPS to see how much it would cost to ship the slide motors to Jim and they wanted $84. Those motors will fit in a box 1x2 foot and weigh 25lb. She wanted between $30-40 to box them up???
            Bobbi, Don, and Vinny & Kaiser
            2018 Fleetwood Discovery LXE
            Previously:
            2007 Sunnybrook 33CKTS
            [SIGPIC]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JEBar View Post
              I can't get your link to work .... do you have any idea how much it would cost to ship the slide motors ?
              I just called UPS to see how much it would cost to ship the slide motors and they want about $84 for the two of them in one box. They wanted a small fortune to do the boxing, so I can get a box and do that. Looks like Barker charged me $240 to rebuild both of them so I could let them go for $100-120, whatever you think is fair.

              The 2nd assy is buried in the garage, I've been unloading "stuff" from the Sunnybrook plus moving other "stuff" from the front of the garage so that I can have the door replaced with one that is up to code. All our windows were replace a couple years ago so when Irma came through the garage door was the weakest link
              Bobbi, Don, and Vinny & Kaiser
              2018 Fleetwood Discovery LXE
              Previously:
              2007 Sunnybrook 33CKTS
              [SIGPIC]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bobbidonb View Post

                Ron, I think my shipping estimate is low, I just called UPS to see how much it would cost to ship the slide motors to Jim and they wanted $84. Those motors will fit in a box 1x2 foot and weigh 25lb. She wanted between $30-40 to box them up???
                $200 is a deal and I would love to have them. Would sure help with my bad knees. Shipping cost is a bummer.
                Ron Norton
                Katy, TX
                2016 Grand Design Reflection 317
                2012 Ram 3500 4x4 6.7 Cummins

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bobbidonb View Post
                  I have the 4 step unit
                  ours is a 4 step unit as well
                  Jim
                  '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                  '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                  '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                  '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                  '17 Elio reserved

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    pictures of our camper setup, using the Porta-steps .... they are very solid and work well for us
                    Jim
                    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                    '17 Elio reserved

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X