Kindle unlimited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindle unlimited

I have an old Kindle and a Kindle Fire. I have a program called Kindle Unlimited and once a month I get a list of free books I can download. Most of the time I only find 1 or 2 but last month there were 3. The funny thing is that I have read one and am working on the second and it turns out both are stories about wives with nasty husbands! One husband was a cheater and the other was a serial killer! Go figure

I have that also. I down load all kinds of random style books. Some I like, some I get in the first chapter and never finish. I'm on my 3rd kindle. I have 802 current books on this one. I love to load it up for camping season then take it to the camper and leave it b/c that's how I spend most of my time. I think if you are an avid reader you can't go wrong with Unlimited. It gives you a chance to look at books you wouldn't pay for or topics your not sure of. Last year I read 400 books.
    08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
    2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
    2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
    hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

Comment

You are way ahead of me in books read. I have 2 going now, a Margaret Maron and a John Gresham. Both good mysteries.

Comment

Janet's Kindle died after 8 years need to replace it
        Frank and Janet Henn
        Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
        2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
        out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

My old one holds a charge better than the new one does and the screen has less glare. But I enjoy them both. It is easier to have them in the camper because the books take up so much space in paperback and hardback.

Comment

I got The Accidental President through Kindle unlimited and finished it today. It goes through President Truman's first four months as president. It was very good. Whether you like Truman or not, it was definitely a time that was very difficult for him.

Comment

Working...
            X