Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    most interesting episode last night .... they found yet another major structure in Smith's Cove .... the Swamp has proven to be man made and dates back to a Knight's Templar age .... they located what is known as Shaft 2 which puts them withing a few feet of the original Money Pit shaft .... seeing them manually pull core samples from the swamp was interesting .... I find I'm actually looking forward to next week's episode

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    well, my biggest takeaway from tonight's show is they still have big bucks to spend in their search .... I'm all for research and do enjoy seeing the technology being employed .... they did come up with a few interesting finds, Gary as usual was fun to watch ....

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    the promo for tonight reads, "Forgotten clues produce new leads as the fellowship of the dig zeroes in on the Money Pit." .... looks like another hang on the the edge of your seat episode ...

Leave a comment:

• wiredgeorge
    replied
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...et-worth.html/

Leave a comment:

• Joezilla
    replied
    Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    well, Gary came through again .... looking forward to seeing the results of the testing on his latest find .... can't help but wonder what they will find when they drain the swamp (again)
    True. I have watched each and every episode and I am now more convinced that they will never find any vast treasure. I don't know what the brothers and their partner do/did for a living, but with what they are spending each season, their savings must be dwindling at a pretty fast rate.

Joe

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    well, Gary came through again .... looking forward to seeing the results of the testing on his latest find .... can't help but wonder what they will find when they drain the swamp (again)

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    if there is anything down there, I can't help but wonder about its condition after being submerged in salt water every since the flood tunnels cut loose .... realistically the often discussed manuscripts and such that are speculated about should be pretty well destroyed

Leave a comment:

• wingnut60
    replied
    Hey, if they find a 'treasure' just the historical value could make up for the $$ spent. Plus don't forget how much TV is paying for to help the $$ agony. Between Gold Rush, White Water and Oak Island, that is about all the TV I watch any more except for the exciting Weather Channel....

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    got in late yesterday and missed the new episode ... did record it and watched it a little while ago ... its still early in the season but it does seem to me that while they are still spending mega bucks, they seem to be approaching each project with more caution .... I find it hard to believe that they will find a treasure worth more than what they've spent but they clearly believe they are one the track of something big ....

Leave a comment:

• wiredgeorge
    replied
    Gary D. was put into the swamp this episode with a pole to poke the bottom. I am getting tired of my missus laughing at me for watching the show! Wish ANYTHING would happen. Sure they find some random old stuff, they sit around the table giving each other phony AHA looks and talk to experts who send them off nilly willy doing stuff that doesn't pan out. If they do ever find anything resembling treasure it likely won't be worth as much as they have sunk into this snipe hunt!

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    well, the much ballyhooed sunken Spanish galleon in the swamp has turned out to be another nonstarter .... for me, Gary Draper's finds continue to be most interesting

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Season 7 Episode 2 airs tonight on History at 9 - 10:05 PM .... from the promo it appears they will spend most of the show in the swamp

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    hey, its a start ...

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    absolutely nothing ???? .... Gary Draper has found a bunch of old coins and other stuff ...!!!!

I would call that nothing in regards to what they are purportedly searching for...

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    absolutely nothing ???? .... Gary Draper has found a bunch of old coins and other stuff ...!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X