Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGBar
    replied
    First time ever I pulled for a Busch. I did feel that Kurt was a more gracious winner than he used to be.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to Kurt Busch for taking his Chevy to the checker ....

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    green flag

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Kentucky Speedway .... Saturday, July 13, 2019 | 7:30 PM ET .... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    there are several new drivers who have good rides that allow them be competitive

Leave a comment:

• simplemike
    replied
    Pretty cool back to back weeks of 1st time winners in the cup series.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    After leading just one lap, Justin Haley was declared the winner of Sunday’s rain-shortened Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona, giving him a win in his third career Cup start and providing one of the biggest upsets in NASCAR history.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Saturday’s Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona International Speedway was postponed because of inclement weather. The race was moved to Sunday, July 7 at 1 p.m. ET, airing live on NBC, the NBC Sports App, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Daytona International Speedway .... Saturday, July 6, 2019 | 7:30 PM ET .... NBC
    Last edited by JEBar; 07-04-2019, 02:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    in thinking back, it turned out to be a good race .... lots of passing in the field with little for the lead .... when crew chiefs tried to keep their cars on the track longer, tire failures played a big part .... Harvick was the class of the field through the first couple of stages .... good to see the 48 run in the top 5 most of the race, much of that time in the top 3 .... Hendrick's teams looked the best I've seen them this season

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to Bowman and the 88 team for taking his first win at Chicagoland .... good to see the 42 come in 2nd and the 48 have a good day finishing 4th

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Chicagoland Speedway .... Camping World 400 .... Sunday, 3 p.m. ET ..... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• Bkins
    replied
    A lot of the other forms of racing turn both ways not just left. Ever wonder why that might be. I’d much rather watch Watkins Glen, or Sonoma for that matter rather then roundy round. They very sorely need a road course in the championship racing section.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    that's exactly correct ....

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif
    replied
    REAL Racing, give me a break. Go to the end of the straight and turn left, repeat twice per lap.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X