Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to the Truex and his 19 team .... as anticipated, restarts got wild

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    GREEN FLAG at Vegas for the first race of the chase

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Las Vegas Motor Speedway .... Sunday, September 15, 2019 | 7:00 PM ET .... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Just read that Paul Menard is retiring after this year. Matt DiBenedetto will be taking over on the 21 Wood Brother Ford starting the 2020 season. Glad he was able to land in a good seat.

Leave a comment:

• Bkins
    replied
    I think the vets you speak about have a lot of years left in them. I do think the Hendrick organization lost its way probably from being so successful for so many years. They are showing signs of righting the ship. Lots of very hard hits in the race.

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Good day for the Ford's. Six in the top ten.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to Harvick .... lead 118 laps .... without a doubt, the class of the field

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    I think he's probably seen his better days. Should know at years end.

There are a bunch of "young guns" out there now with pretty big sponsors that has the money to better compete with the older veterans. And more waiting to get in.

I think in another year or two we will see Harvick, Johnson and Kirk Busch and others in their age group step away.
    Last edited by archbarb; 09-08-2019, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    big wreck on lap 104 ended the 48's run .... first time he hasn't made the chase

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    on lap 88 the18 just went up in smoke

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    makes sense but I've been told that many folks have come to prefer sitting where they can see a turn or other part of the track ... kind of like some folks go to a golf tournament and station themselves at one hole

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Since the grandstands there are so large, you would think they would put everyone across from the start finish line and close off the remaining seats.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    GREEN FLAG .... smooth start

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied

for Jimmy and a number of others this race is do or die for making the chase .... should be an intense race

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Indianapolis Motor Speedway .. Sunday, September 8, 2019 | 2:00 PM ET ... NBC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X