X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    Originally posted by archbarb View Post
    if I knew that answer, I'd be a very wealthy man today. nows.

I suspect that a bunch of us feel the same way .... there is no doubt that luck plays a part and it seems like he just can't catch a good break

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    First and foremost, I am by no means trying to start an argument here. But one has to wonder what's going on with the 48 team. His last win was June 4, 2017, and is now working with his 3rd crew chief. I just can't understand how you go from win, win, win to where he is at today. My first thought was at 42 years of age his nerves and maybe desires may not be as they once were. But if I knew that answer, I'd be a very wealthy man today. And on the other hand Harvick is the same age and doesn't appear to be slowing down . So who knows.
    Last edited by archbarb; 08-12-2019, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to Harvick and his #4 team for taking the checker at Michigan .... sorry to say, it was pretty much of a ho-hum race that was settled on fuel mileage .... hated to see the 48 have trouble early .... afraid that they pretty much have to win one of the remaining races to get into the chase

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Michigan International Speedway .... Sunday, August 11, 2019 | 3:00 PM ET.... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    to say he dominated today's race would be a pretty big understatement because Chase lead 80 of the 90 laps .... it was good to see younger drivers like William Byron and Bubba Wallace use their fenders to get Kyle's attention .... sure hope doing so will become a strong trend .... don't think anyone can be surprised that Kyle huffed up and refused post race interviews

Leave a comment:

• texaspsdx
    replied
    Love all the action of a road course. Ready for the show.

Congrats to #9 Chase Elliott. What at drive holding off Truex.
    Last edited by texaspsdx; 08-04-2019, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bkins
    replied
    Different strokes for different folks. Best racing there is.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    amen .... if I was a driver, I believe I'd enjoy running a road course .... as a fan, don't like watching them at all

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Well, when they run at Watkins Glen and other road course's I usually get caught up on my yard work. I just prefer all left hand turnes on the oval's.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Watkins Glen International Sunday, August 4, 2019 | 3:00 PM ET.... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    without any inside info I wouldn't have predicted a change but am most certainly not surprised ....

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Just read this. I guess I'm not surprised.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/s...new-crew-chief

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to the 11 team .... tip of my cap to the 42 team, I believe they had the best car

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    the big boys are running at Pocono under a beautiful blue sky .... 4 car in the lead since the green flag but mid way through Stage 1 the 42 car has been the most impressive .... started at the end of the field and is already in the top 10

Leave a comment:

• texaspsdx
    replied
    NASCAR lost a lot of it's luster for me when they quit running stock bodied cars. Used to, cars had to be available to public and at least 500 sold before it could appear on track.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X