Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    Monster Energy NASCAR All-Star Race .... Charlotte Motor Speedway .... Saturday, May 18, 2019 | 8:00 PM ET .... FS1

Last edited by JEBar; 05-15-2019, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to Keselowski who in a two-lap overtime shootout beat Alex Bowman to the finish line by .205 seconds at Kansas .... third straight 2nd place finish for Bowman

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to Truex, good to see him back in the win column .... also nice to see Bowman and Larson have a good day

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Dover rained out .... rescheduled to start at noon tomorrow (5-6-19)

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Dover International Speedway .... Sunday, May 5, 2019 | 2:00 PM ET .... FS1

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    I must admit that I've been a bit surprised at how well Almirola has done .... I pulled for Danica so when they let her go and put him in her car, lets just say I didn't wish him good luck

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    I was sure hoping for a Almirola or Blaney win today. They both led several laps. But only the last lap counts!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Chase takes the win .... finally, 5 of the top 6 were Camaros ..

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    red flag with 6 laps to go .... once the green flag drops again, its gonna get wild

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    stage 2, pretty much a replay of the first .... Fords dominate early .... pit strategy puts the Chevys up front at the end .... Chase gets his first stage win of the season

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    stage 1 is done .... Ty Dillon was the winner .... after following for all but the last few laps, Chevy took the top 4 spots ....

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    No Cup race Easter Weekend

Talladega Superspeedway .... Sunday, April 28, 2019 | 2:00 PM ET .... FOX

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    not a Yota fan, not a Gibbs fan but am a Truex fan .... he drove a heck of a race .... good to see the 3 car back up front, highest finishing Chevy in 6th

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    the 16 year old girl who sang the Star Spangled Banner tonight at Richmond was OUTSTANDING .... she didn't jazz it up, she didn't personalize it, she sang it as written and nailed it .... getting ready to fire'um up

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Richmond Raceway ....Saturday, April 13, 2019 | 7:30 PM ET.... FOX

Leave a comment:

Working...
X