Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    according to a list I saw on NASCAR's website, for the year Chase Elliot finished 10th, William Byron finished 11th and Alex Bowman finished 12th .... not too bad for Hendrick's young guns .... Johnson finished 18th .... it will be interesting to see if they will be even more competitive next season

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    it certainly is .... those two mistakes weren't something like not getting a lug nut tight .... all in all, the race itself was pretty much of a ho-hum event which from my observation is pretty much the norm for Homestead .... I can't help but wonder if that wasn't a factor in NASCAR's decision to move the championship race to Phoenix ?

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Would LOVE to have heard the conversations Cole Pern had with the 19 pit crew. In all my years as a NASCAR fan and watching nearly every race... I have NEVER heard of tires being placed on the wrong sides of the car...

The tape on the 11... I get it. Over aggressive. Got nervous... assumed too much risk for the highest reward. That's a fine line to walk...

But the 19? Never.... that's simply astounding...

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Funny how a team makes it to the championship stage, then lose it by placing tires on wrong sides (19), or put to much tape on the grill (11).

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    pit crew mistakes played a huge part in the 18's victory .... the 2019 season is now history

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Truex dominated stage 1 .... 18 in 3rd place ... 4 in 4th place .... 11 in 5th place

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Green Flag

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Pre Race ceremonies for the most part were impressive .... the middle school choir who sang America the Beautiful was wonderful .... the National Anthem was also well done until the end where she personalized it ... I hate that .... flyover was dead on time
    Last edited by JEBar; 11-17-2019, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Count Down To Green TV show has started on NBC .... looking forward to the Green Flag and having them get down to business

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Pulling for Harvick today also. If not, I'd like to see Hamlin win it because he's the only one of the four that does not have a Championship.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    I'll be watching it and pulling for anybody but Shrub

actually, I'll be pulling for Harvick, would hate to see a Yota win it .... realistically, Gibbs has the best shot and if one of his drivers must win, I'd rather it be Truex

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    one of my wife's former chemistry/physics students is the chief engineer for the 41 team .... there is no doubt in my mind that all of the SHR teams have very good equipment to work with

Leave a comment:

• Bkins
    replied
    This doesn’t surprise me one bit. He is like 27th in the standings. With the caliber of equipment he is driving I would think he’d of been in a better position.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Daniel Suarez confirmed on Thursday night that he will not return to Stewart-Haas Racing for the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series season....SHR Xfinity Series driver Cole Custer would replace Suarez in the No. 41 SHR Ford Mustang
    Daniel Suarez confirms in a video on Twitter that he will not be back with Stewart-Haas Racing for the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series season.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    2019 Cup Championship .... Homestead-Miami Speedway .... Sunday, November 17, 2019 | 3:00 PM ET .... NBC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X