• Show
Clear All

• avvidclif
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    just checked MLB ... showing 5 games to pic from today .... Phillies at Braves on MLBN152 .... Mariners at Pirates on MLBNA478 .... Padres at Brewers on MLBN152 .... two more on regular channels ...

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif
    replied
    Can someone with Dish look and see if MLB and NFL football is available. Or are they still fighting. I doubt if Dish would give a correct answer.

Leave a comment:

• Bkins
    replied
    I will report back if and when I call. After googling it prior to asking here I learned that Fox is owned by Walt Disney and they were holding a hard line in negotiations. The shows that were mentioned as not being shown were MLB and football. They said those two are the most expensive to provide because of the players salaries and the leagues trying to get all they can from the broadcast rights. Don’t watch or care about either but it might affect me if Fox1 is not shown because of it. Always something it seems. I got caught up in the dispute that Verizon and Netflix were having. Partway through a show Verizon would drop out the feed from Netflix. We ended up dropping Netflix because of it. Very bad business decisions made by both sides.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    right not NASCAR is on NBCSports, channel 159 .... all I can tell you is I just checked and FS1 is available to us on DISH ..... back in July there was some talk about some regional stations being dropped but I don't know the details .... a call to their customer service might provide you with current info .... if you do, please post what you learn

Leave a comment:

• Bkins
    replied
    I’m looking to get Dish so I can get NASCAR on Fox1. Just got sales info fro Dish but this list of channels does not include Fox sports or FX1. What’s up with this? I heard they were in contract talks with Fox but not that a deal hasn’t been reached. Do you folks get Nascar?

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Richmond Raceway ...Saturday, September 21, 2019 | 7:30 PM ET .... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to the Truex and his 19 team .... as anticipated, restarts got wild

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    GREEN FLAG at Vegas for the first race of the chase

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Las Vegas Motor Speedway .... Sunday, September 15, 2019 | 7:00 PM ET .... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Just read that Paul Menard is retiring after this year. Matt DiBenedetto will be taking over on the 21 Wood Brother Ford starting the 2020 season. Glad he was able to land in a good seat.

Leave a comment:

• Bkins
    replied
    I think the vets you speak about have a lot of years left in them. I do think the Hendrick organization lost its way probably from being so successful for so many years. They are showing signs of righting the ship. Lots of very hard hits in the race.

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Good day for the Ford's. Six in the top ten.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to Harvick .... lead 118 laps .... without a doubt, the class of the field

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    I think he's probably seen his better days. Should know at years end.

There are a bunch of "young guns" out there now with pretty big sponsors that has the money to better compete with the older veterans. And more waiting to get in.

I think in another year or two we will see Harvick, Johnson and Kirk Busch and others in their age group step away.
    Last edited by archbarb; 09-08-2019, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X