Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    wonder what NASCAR's Competition officials are stirred up about .... following the race at New Hampshire, the Team Penske No. 12 Ford of fourth-place Ryan Blaney will be taken to the NASCAR Research & Development Center in Concord, North Carolina, this week for further evaluation.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Gander RV 400 .... Pocono Racway .... Sunday, Jul 28, 3:00 PM .... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif
    replied
    How long did it take that mud to dry?

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Congrats to the 4 team .... a race that featured some tough competition but almost no passes for the lead ,,,, as has become the norm
    Last edited by JEBar; 07-22-2019, 02:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    green flag

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    New Hampshire Motor Speedway .... Sunday, July 21, 2019 | 3:00 PM ET... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied

Hailie Deegan is turning 18 and continues to methodically work her way up to the upper echelons of NASCAR racing
    Hailie Deegan quickly made a name for herself in the K&N Pro Series West but doesn't plan on fast-tracking her NASCAR career.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    I know that Kyle Busch has some strong supporters .... I never have been one of them .... the following taken from NASCAR.com (link below) reaffirms my impression of him

"Left behind: Kurt Busch left looking for plane ride after beating Kyle Busch ... Kurt Busch was supposed to fly back to North Carolina with brother Kyle Busch, but plans changed when Kurt took the victory at Kentucky. - 07/14/2019"
    Kurt Busch was supposed to fly back to North Carolina with brother Kyle Busch, but plans changed when Kurt took the victory at Kentucky.

Leave a comment:

• MGBar
    replied
    First time ever I pulled for a Busch. I did feel that Kurt was a more gracious winner than he used to be.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    congrats to Kurt Busch for taking his Chevy to the checker ....

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    green flag

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    Kentucky Speedway .... Saturday, July 13, 2019 | 7:30 PM ET .... NBCSN

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    there are several new drivers who have good rides that allow them be competitive

Leave a comment:

• simplemike
    replied
    Pretty cool back to back weeks of 1st time winners in the cup series.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    After leading just one lap, Justin Haley was declared the winner of Sunday’s rain-shortened Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona, giving him a win in his third career Cup start and providing one of the biggest upsets in NASCAR history.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X