No announcement yet.

Morning Coffee and Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low of 32 last night, up to 40 right now on its way to 62 later today with a 0% chance of rain .... lowest temp since last April ....
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• down to 48 last night, currently 54 on its way to 65 later today with a 0% chance of rain today in central NC .... calling for it to be warmer tomorrow but to take a nosedive on Friday when we will be camping ..
      Jim
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• 43 right now in central NC on its way to 71 later today .... colder temps on the way .... supposed to be 20+ degrees lower tomorrow .... 90% chance of +/- 1" of rain tonight .... a stronger cold wave is due to roll in mid week
        Jim
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• 46 as this is being typed, on its way to a balmy 49 later today .... they are calling for it to get down to 28 tonight, if so it will be our first hard freeze .... we plan to pull our shortly before noon to camp with our club this weekend
          Jim
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '04 Sea Pro 180DC
          '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• the good news is, while it was cold, no hard freeze last night .... in fact, I don't believe it got down to freezing .... forecasted high today 52 with it going down to 30 tonight .... short warming trend on tap .... first mention of rain is 10% Sunday night .... coffee in a Henry mug
            Jim
            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
            '04 Sea Pro 180DC
            '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• down to 30 last night, back up to 32 as this is being typed, on its way to 62 later today .... stronger cold front due in at mid week ... slow getting started this morning, in no hurry to pack our camper and head home
              Jim
              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
              '04 Sea Pro 180DC
              '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• beautiful day in our neighborhood .... cold front on its way .... forecasted high today 68 with a 0% chance of rain .... tomorrow 15 degrees cooler with a 100% chance of rain .... subfreezing temps on tap for Tuesday and Wednesday nights
                Jim
                '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• Was in the low 70s this AM. Instead of getting to work, I headed over to Castroville to buy 100 lbs of oiled sunflower seeds (hungry birds around here). Topped off my diesel and bought a spare electric heater for our trailer and a couple odds and ends (mostly Bit-O-Honey). Got home and heard a cold front was coming through so got the tractor and cut the weeds along the road and over our septic field and used the push mower to cut our patch grass behind the house. Looking good! Well the cold front blew in and we have gusts up to 30 mph and temps are now in the 40s. I guess this morning was our offical fall weather.

We are going camping this weekend and our park selection was dictated by which park has a heated pool. Going over towards Kerrville to the Old River Road RV Resort again. Nice heated indoor pool and large pull throughs with no trees blocking the southern sky! What more could I ask for as we head into winter I guess.
                  wiredgeorge Mico TX
                  2006 F350XL 6.0L 4WD CC
                  2002 Cougar 278 EFS

Comment

• From 76 2 days ago to 10 with a wind chill of 0 this morning it is cold! St. Louis set a new record for snow fall for the date yesterday 1.3 inches.
                    My & Shirley
                    2011 CL36XTRMS
                    2015 SIERRA 3500 DENALI HD

Comment

• 68 yesterday, 51 right now with the temp due to fall all day, calling for 23 tonight in central NC .... we will run the furnace in the camper tonight .... light rain, folks not far north of us may see some ice mix in late in the day
                      Jim
                      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• We had a high yesterday of 78*. Front hit and temp dropped to 54* in less than 20 minutes. Right now, 33*, wind chill 16*. Katy, Texas west of Houston.
                        Ron Norton
                        Katy, TX
                        2012 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QBP
                        2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

Comment

• Got 6" of snow yesterday... was a brisk 6 degrees when I pulled out of the garage to head into the office this morning. Forecasting a high of under 20 today.
                          Already broke low temperature records yesterday... and again today.

I'm not happy.
                          Jeff, Julie, Cameron, & Taylor Lockhart - Wauconda, IL

2012 F-250 FX4 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat
                          2011 Jayco 365BHS 5'er: "Cram-A-Lot Inn"

Visit our family online - www.thelockharts.com
                          Find us / "friend" us on social websites - Facebook

Comment

• From almost 70 yesterday to this morning being 23.5 deg I have decided to putter around where it's warm today.
                            Clif and Millie
                            Mabank, TX (sorta)
                            2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually
                            2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler
                            2005 HD Dyna Super Glide

Comment

• Saw the cold front was supposed to hit; was in the low 70s yesterday morning, so I cut grass and trimmed figuring this would not get done again this winter. With the little bit of rain we had weeds had popped (the skinny 2 ft kind) and needed to be tamed. Yesterday morning in the 70s and this morning in the high 20s. Plus it had "drizzled" and everything was ice coated meaning the handicap ramp in front of the house was now a ski jump ramp! Went up to the shops at about 6AM and turned on all my heaters! Going camping this weekend but temps look like they will make an upturn towards weeks end and will be in the 70s again by Monday.
                              wiredgeorge Mico TX
                              2006 F350XL 6.0L 4WD CC
                              2002 Cougar 278 EFS

Comment

• cold, clear morning in central NC .... 28 last night, up to 29 as this is being typed .... calling for a high of 42 later today ..... more rain on the way
                                Jim
                                '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                                '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                                '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
                                X