Morning Coffee and Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    any of that snow west of your area headed your way ??
    Lord I hope not... can't remember EVER seeing snow around here this early in the year. I see where some folks in Montana had almost 2' of snow over the weekend...
    Jeff, Julie, Cameron, & Taylor Lockhart - Wauconda, IL

2012 F-250 FX4 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat
    2011 Jayco 365BHS 5'er

"Cram-A-Lot Inn"
    sigpic

Visit our family online - www.thelockharts.com
    Find us / "friend" us on social websites - Facebook

Comment

some areas near Helena, Montana had 40 inches
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

third mug of coffee, today is off to a good start .... only down to 73 muggy degrees last night ... still 73 at 10AM .... on its way to 86 later today with a 0% chance of rain .... mid 90's due to return for the next couple of days
        Jim
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

We got some much needed rain last night and a few showers this AM. My missus is on the mend from having her 2nd cataract surgery yesterday and I took her to the doc's today in her car as my truck doesn't like wet roads too much. Got a flu shot at Walmart on the way home as we needed to pick up some cheaters for her and some new sun glasses and the shot kicked my tired ol' butt. Didn't get anything done work wise today as a result. This years flu shot brew seems to be more potent than ever as I had not had this happen before.
          wiredgeorge Mico TX
          2006 F350XL 6.0L 4WD Automatic 2002 Keystone Cougar 278EFS

Comment

What is a cheater?
            David & Bonnie (2 new kitties, one male, one female)
            2004 Sunnybrook Titan 31 BWKS w/bed slide
            Hijacker 5th Wheel Hitch 16K with 21K bars
            5th AIRBORNE Pinbox Roto Choks
            Custom 2" pinbox receiver Bike Rack
            Externabond Roof Seams
            Wet Bolt Kit
            7K Nev-R-Adjust Brakes

2004 Sliverado Dually D/A
            GM Racor primary filter, 98 Gal. Transfer tank
            Thanks to BC Jim for all his help

Comment

down to 67 last night .... 84 at 11AM .... on its way to 94 later today in central NC .... just came in from working on the camper, had to have the AC on out there since 8AM .... to hot for coffee, iced unsweet tea is in order for right now
              Last edited by JEBar; 10-02-2019, 04:11 PM.
              Jim
              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
              '04 Sea Pro 180DC
              '17 Elio reserved

Comment

record high 95 yesterday beat the previous high of 91 which was set back in 1986 ... 68 low last night on its way to a new projected high for today of 65 ... hate to see the change but yet another 90+ degree on tap for tomorrow .... single mug of coffee this morning, have already switched to iced unsweet tea
                Jim
                '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Things are starting to cool off up here. Daily highs are just over 70... overnight lows are dipping into the 40's. Calling for a low of 37 here in a few nights... actually looking forward to the cold killing off some of the mosquitoes. They have been BRUTAL this fall....
                  Jeff, Julie, Cameron, & Taylor Lockhart - Wauconda, IL

2012 F-250 FX4 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat
                  2011 Jayco 365BHS 5'er

"Cram-A-Lot Inn"
                  sigpic

Visit our family online - www.thelockharts.com
                  Find us / "friend" us on social websites - Facebook

Comment

yesterday's 100 degree high at Raleigh-Durham Airport broke records >>> Highest ever October high >>> 1st 100 degree temp this summer .... low last night 70, projected high 92 here at home .... the forecasted high today in Roanoke Rapids where we will camp for the weekend is ....
                    Jim
                    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• Its 85F here in the Garden of Eden and will likely get to the mid 90s later. Neighbor texted me last night telling me they have seen a bobcat (or maybe two) hanging around. Since it has been dry, critters come out of the brush for their entertainment (or some water I guess) and we have had a bunch of pigs, foxes, raccoons, rabbits, etc. The coyotes sing us to sleep (well the dogs don't care for it!). I think critters are being driven out from the south east (San Antonio) which is creeping out this way. My kiddo says mountain lions have been seen in her neighborhood and her yard was torn up by porky and friends. Took this last week after Porky and pals had a feast eating bird seed out of our lava rocks under the bird feeder.

Attached Files
                      wiredgeorge Mico TX

Comment

• cloudy but very nice day where we are camped at Roanoke Rapids, NC .... high was 74, calling for it to get down to 57 tonight .... they are calling for a high of 80 tomorrow with a 10% chance of rain at our destination, Thousand Trails Chesapeake Campground
                        Jim
                        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• low last night 62, currently 63 on its way to 70 later today in Saluda, VA .... a light sprinkle sometime overnight didn't leave any puddles .... coffee in a Luckenbach mug brings back fun memories
                          Jim
                          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                          '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                          '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• At 8AM it was 50 deg here in E Texas. Beautiful sunshiny day.

I just found out I'm in full camping mode. After getting rid of a cup of coffee I tried to flush the commode with my foot. GRIN
                            Last edited by avvidclif; 10-08-2019, 04:19 PM.
                            Clif and Millie
                            Mabank, TX (sorta)
                            2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually
                            2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler
                            2005 HD Dyna Super Glide

Comment

• got down to 62 last night and that's still the temp at 9AM .... projected to only get up to a high of 68 later today with a 0% chance of rain .... we haven't been running any heat and this is the first morning that we've needed to turn on an electric heater .... supposed to be down to 55 tonight, may have to leave the heater going .... sipping my second mug of coffee as we watch and record the "White Witch Doctor" .... a movie made in 1953 Robert Mitchum and Susan Hayward .... other than getting in some walking, nothing specific on tap for today
                              Jim
                              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                              '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                              '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• Originally posted by avvidclif View Post
                                At 8AM it was 50 deg here in E Texas. Beautiful sunshiny day.

I just found out I'm in full camping mode. After getting rid of a cup of coffee I tried to flush the commode with my foot. GRIN
                                To ease your complaints about foot flushing, look around for a nice used Thetford Aqua Magic which has the handy little grey lever at the rear just under the toilet seat so you can enjoy bending over and looking at the swirling water! Dang I hated that commode!
                                wiredgeorge Mico TX

Comment

Working...
                                X