• Show
Clear All

• wiredgeorge
    replied
    Let's talk about something else.... ARGHGHGHG

Leave a comment:

• norty
    replied
    Double overtime, Neither did Ga.... SC may have been as surprised as Ga but it was a game that had me on the edge of the seat. Much better than the blowout in Florida.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    October 12th .... Clemson thumped Florida State as expected .... didn't anticipate South Carolina taking Georgia in OT .... LSU and Florida are having good one, will be interesting to see how it ends up

Leave a comment:

• wiredgeorge
    replied
    Wasn't any football on yesterday... will return next Saturday against WVa. Hook 'em HORNS!

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    well, the Tarheels played one heck of a game .... went for a win with a two point conversion with seconds to go and came up short .... the Tigers pulled it out 21-20

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    On a positive note, the Vols are getting a weekend off before the Georgia Bulldogs arrive in Knoxville next Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    it probably won't last so I'll mention it before things go wrong ---- UNC 7 Clemson 0 at the end of the first quarter ...

Leave a comment:

• wiredgeorge
    replied
    Texas outclassed Rice (no surprise) and the game was mind numbing and boring. The high point was when Dicker the Kicker kicked a 57 yd. field goal. Okie State next week should be more competitive.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied

I don't recall ever seeing so many Targeting calls in a day of college football .... it must be a point of emphasis this season

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    big upset ===> Citadel beats Ga Tech in OT ....

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    VA dominated UNC for 3 1/2 quarters but the Heels woke up and actually made a game of it ....

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    how about BYU going to Knoxville and taking the Vols 29 - 26 in double overtime ..
    I'm still in shock from two loses in a row. I still love the Vols, (my Alma Mater), but I'm afraid it's going to be a long year. I thought Pruitt was going to be the answer, but now not sure. Next week's Chattanooga.

I remember when we only worried when we played Alabama and Florida. Times have changed.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    how about BYU going to Knoxville and taking the Vols 29 - 26 in double overtime ..

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    North Carolina State barely got by my Western Carolina University (my Alma Mater) by a score of 41 - 0

last week Univ North Carolina topped Univ South Carolina .... 24 - 20 --- they take on Univ of Miami tonight
    Last edited by JEBar; 09-08-2019, 12:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    started a topic 2019-2020 NCAA Football

2019-2020 NCAA Football

Clemson looked good in whoop'n Jimbo and his A&M Aggies 24 - 10 (the Aggies scored 7 of their 10 points with 6 sec left in the game )
Working...
X