When will it end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will it end

So far in the last 10 months I have made a 100 degree turn and dented cab on truck with fifth wheel, missed rear window by 1 inch, clipped car that blocked/ pulled in as I pulled out on me in gas station in Maryland. One inch scratch on bumper of rental car. Raked front A/C unit off on an unmarked monorail track in parking lot in PA leaving CG, and this past week landing jacks slid off leveling blocks and fiver fell on driver side bed thus crushing bed and destroying hitch. Goes to have left side bed replaced AUG 3RD.

All this on top of planed but covid cancelled trip west for 4 to 6 mo this spring...not so happy camper and starting to feel traveling not meant to be.

Now having post covid residual effects since early April. Seeing pulmonologist and cardiologist because I can't breath and fatigue, ( go from bedroom to kitchen and have to sit down cause can't get breath and nearly pass out), I can't hardly do anything now. Went to Lowes other day and had to sit down in floor 5 times before I got back out to my truck. Embarrassing to say the least. Now nine plus more tests this week...CT scan lungs, Echo cardiogram, breathing test, stress test for breathing, covid antibody test, covid test, chest x-ray, EKG.

Hoping this what ever ??? goes away soon. Can really scare you when you suddenly can't breath.
    Last edited by greg; 07-23-2020, 02:24 PM.
    Greg

2014 Ford Super Duty Diesel Platinum Package Tuxedo black
    2014 Landmark Grand Canyon 39 ft.
    Andersen Hitch

I don't have all the RV problems but just went thru a collapsed lung. It's worse than scary when you can't breathe. Take care, slow down, carry oxygen.

Prayers for you.
    Clif and Millie
    Mabank, TX (sorta)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually
    2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by avvidclif View Post
      I don't have all the RV problems but just went thru a collapsed lung. It's worse than scary when you can't breathe. Take care, slow down, carry oxygen.

Prayers for you.
      Thank you.

Are you back home yet and how are you doing post surgery?

On the plus side at least when coach dropped on the truck it didn't crack the front shell on the coach. Saw one last year at dealer that cracked the rear cap and it was over $6k to repair
      Last edited by greg; 07-23-2020, 02:33 PM.
      Greg

2014 Ford Super Duty Diesel Platinum Package Tuxedo black
      2014 Landmark Grand Canyon 39 ft.
      Andersen Hitch

Comment

Greg ....

sorry to hear of all the issues .... your rig can be replaced .... as you are clearly doing, your health comes first .... hopefully you are on the mend ... please keep us informed, prayers for your recovery
        Jim
        '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
        '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
        X