Christmas Decorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Decorations

if you put up Christmas decorations when do you put them up and when do you take them down .... traditionally ours go up around Thanksgiving and take them down shortly after New Years .... my wife with the exuberant help of our soon to be 4 year old grandson put up our tree yesterday .... its amazing that she's been able to decorate all of these years without his help ..
    Attached Files
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

We pretty much do the same, although I'm ready for them to be gone after Christmas. I get overruled.
    2010 Gulfstream Gulfbreeze 26QBS
    2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4X4

Comment

When the kids were young and lived at home our house looked like the Griswolds at Christmas time.

Now that it's just the two of us, we do very little if anything.
      Archie & Barbara Prince
      SE Georgia (Home)/Middle Tennessee (Home away from Home)
      2007 GMC 2500HD CC L/B LBZ Duramax/Allison Transmission
      2011 Big Country (Heartland) 3250TS
      Curt Q5 20K Hitch
      Prodigy P3 Brake Controller
      Rieco-Titan Ground Control
      TST TPTMS
      Progressive EMS-HW50C

Comment

Always the day after thanksgiving. Once we did it the day prior to thanksgiving b/c my birthday the 22 fell the day after and I wasn't gonna spend my day doing it. We have scaled back this year. Usually I do something in each bathroom, our bedroom and the kitchen gets something on each counter. This year we left it to the main living room, Davids Den, and the entry foyer. And why yes that is a Peacock themed tree.
        Attached Files
        08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
        2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
        2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
        hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

Comment

Working...
        X