Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA Muddy Princess

Note to self, And others....

Before you trade your old phone in make sure you remember what your password is to all the sites you visit..

Sorry I've been MIA, Lack of prep on my part. I upgraded phones and lost everything.

We have had major flooding, the campground was at one point under about 15 ft of water... It's still covered in 3-4 inches of mud/dirt.

Water is expected to flood the campground again tomorrow. David had gone down and put grass seed and hay down b/c we didn't think grass would grow though so much mud and I didn't want a yard of mud this summer. Looks like that may of been "counting my chickens before they hatched".

Also our 450 is currently sitting at the ford dealer ship waiting on a part for the Turbo. I wanna give a shout out to our buddy Leon for being amazing and answering David's questions, on all days Easter. Thank you so much, I hope you had a fantastic Easter.... The good news is, they know the problem, it's the actuator. Ok I think thats what David told me they said. It's a cheap and easy fix but we also believe its covered under the 200,000 mile diesel care warranty!!! Woohoo right.
    Coles 350 is currently out at a special shop with the guy going over the entire wiring of the truck. It's been broken since Feb 14th. We let cole attempt to fix this one his own. We have given him guidance but at some point we have to let him learn that auto trouble can put you in a bind. However that kinda backfired. His grandparents went and bough a 2014 Nissan Altima and are allowing him to drive it till he either gets his truck fixed or makes a choice to buy something on his own..IE read that for as long as he wants it.
    That's all the relative news I have from us since I last checked in.
    I'm trying to catch up.
    08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
    2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
    2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
    hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

really good to have you back in action .... sorry to hear of the flood of problems ( ops: :sorry: ) of problems .... do hope things smooth out for you guys
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Welcome back!! Sounds like a good opp for Cole to get his buddies together and have a mud wrestling or mud volleyball tournament....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Jeff, Julie, Cameron, & Taylor Lockhart - Wauconda, IL

2021 F-350 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat FX4
      2011 Jayco 365BHS 5'er: "Cram-A-Lot Inn"

Visit our family online - www.thelockharts.com
      Find us / "friend" us on social websites - Facebook

Comment

Football.......
        Clif and Millie
        Mabank, TX (sorta)
        2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually GONE
        2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler GONE

Comment

Sara you didn't mention if your rv was in this flood.
          Certainly hope not.

Spreading hay & grass seed with flooding coming back.?
          Poor David.
          Hang in there David.

Lee
          Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
          Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
          04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
          07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
          16K Pullrite Super Slide
          2006 Excel 30RSO
          All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

Nope the RV is in storage on the dealers lot. It just stayed there after end of the year bug fixes and replacement of the wall mount table that was damaged.

We hope to get it by the end of april.. But that may be a big wish. We may have to pull it home first. But that will give us a chance to clean it, load it, prep for the new season. We may opt to do a good roof clean and tape of edges if the water creates so much damage it delays our move in date.

We got the 450 back today.

Cole's truck is still being worked on.

While at the dealership the service guy said what do you think about a new truck I told him if he could make the numbers look pretty I would be wiling to talk about it. But we would move down to a 350. They have come up in towing # in the last few years and we won't need a 450. I don't see it happening but if they happen to knock us off our feet with the numbers I'll keep y'all updated.
            08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories

Comment

Originally posted by muddy princess sara View Post
              While at the dealership the service guy said what do you think about a new truck I told him if he could make the numbers look pretty I would be wiling to talk about it. But we would move down to a 350. They have come up in towing # in the last few years and we won't need a 450. I don't see it happening but if they happen to knock us off our feet with the numbers I'll keep y'all updated.
              hope it works out for your guys .... if you do look, it might pay to check out the 350 single rear wheel .... the ratings on those trucks have really been elevated
              Jim
              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
              '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Hi Sara! Thanks for the shout out.... I've been keeping in touch with David via text. I hope they get Coles truck up and running soon for him. I know I'd be very sad without my truck for this long!
                sigpic
                2007 Ford F350 6.0 CC SB
                Fully RE-bulletproofed 08-18-14/EGR/ARP Studs
                Reese 16k round tube slider hitch.
                2000 Damon Hornet 2850BH 5er :rvbbq:

Comment

Well Coles truck is up and running.

However I'm ready to yank something out of it to keep it from running again.

Young teenage boys will always wanna modify what ever they have.
                  That being said, he now has a "stack" sticking up out of the bed and above the cab of the truck. Now get this visual, it's not round, It's diamond snapped, painted black and cut with a diagonal.

He spend 3 hours on Sunday washing, waxing, cleaning the inside of the truck. I think he missed it.

Campgroud is currently once again covered in mud, but with the rain due to hit us hard over the next week we won't waste the time doing clean up b/c it may flood again. I hope it's over with for the year. It MAY be mid May before we get in. However we will need to pick it up by the end of April. That gives us time to wash, wax, tape, clean the inside and repack it here at the house. It beats moving stuff 3 times to put it all back. From home, to the truck, to the camper.

Currently I'm knee deep in making money doing social media Live broadcast. I know most of you just said... What is that. It's where I take my sparkling personality on a new and growing app and help promote it. If I stay in the top 5 I get paid. It's currently paying about 400$ a week. I need wifi to do it.
                  David is beside himself in sock that something like this actually pays money.

I know, Why am I even telling you about it, Because It's paid for my camping site for the summer so far!!!

I hope everyones having a better start to camping season weather wise then we are!
                  Sara

Comment

Originally posted by muddy princess sara View Post
                    Currently I'm knee deep in making money doing social media Live broadcast. I know most of you just said... What is that. It's where I take my sparkling personality on a new and growing app and help promote it. If I stay in the top 5 I get paid. It's currently paying about 400$ a week. I need wifi to do it.
                    And I just translated this to mean... "I'm doing 'stuff' online for money"

:jawdrop:

LOL!!! Love ya' fellow Buckeye!!!
                    Jeff, Julie, Cameron, & Taylor Lockhart - Wauconda, IL

2021 F-350 Powerstroke Diesel Lariat FX4
                    2011 Jayco 365BHS 5'er: "Cram-A-Lot Inn"

Visit our family online - www.thelockharts.com
                    Find us / "friend" us on social websites - Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

No Comment!

ops:

John
                      LaPorte, Colorado
                      2003 F250 Superduty 6.0 Diesel, Auto - 2004 Sunnybrook Solanta 2816 - 2004 Brakesmart - 2006 Hensley Arrow

To be Old and Wise, You Must First be Young and Stupid!

Don't do something permanently stupid just because you're temporarily upset!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

LOL!!! Love ya' fellow Buckeye!!!

hmy:

:ROFL:
                        Jim
                        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                        '16 Camaro RS

Comment

OK apparently I need to clarify that I keep all my clothes on.
                          I don't shake my butt at anyone.
                          And as of this morning I've had $1400 dollars total paid to me.

Comment

Wow!
                            Even I would try to shake my butt, for that kind of money. :sack:

Lee
                            Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
                            Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
                            04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
                            07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
                            16K Pullrite Super Slide
                            2006 Excel 30RSO
                            All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by staggerlee View Post
                              Wow!
                              Even I would try to shake my butt, for that kind of money. :sack:

Lee
                              I would, but my wife tells me I don't have one. Besides, no one wants to see an old man shake it anyways, especially not for that kinda money.
                              Bob Hill
                              2007 2941DS Forester

Comment

Working...
                              X