Stop me if you have seen this....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop me if you have seen this....

This may of been shared, but when I came across this I was like this has got to be talked about....
    https://youtu.be/SfEFAVF1CGQ
    important
    So digging though the comments I have some answers to questions I know I'm gonna get.
    1 yes its a large toy hauler.
    2 it was a lifted F-250
    3 that is the horn, and yes it keeps going.
    4 I didn't read anything about those in the truck or what injuries they sustained. But I think that one of the guys in the video was possibly the owner, b/c he was talking about getting stuff out of the truck... so I'm gonna assume he's ok.
    5 Let me just repeat..... a lifted F-250 towing over the limit. important
    Now this is some of the topics I would like to talk about....
    1- Insurance. Will or won't it cover it.
    2- How do you think this happened.
    3- did anyone else know the trucks have a "I've fallen and can't get up/ Honk Marco Polo setting????
    4- Can someone explain how the entire hitch just sheared off the frame? (I have my own idea, being that those screws were likely the smallest link to that huge mess)
    5- Anyone seen the video before today?

Safe travels.... That's the most important thing
    08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
    2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
    2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
    hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

nasty wreck .... no way of knowing if the driver will receive any citations .... much depends on if the driver was deemed to be at fault .... his insurance will pay within whatever terms are written in his contract
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Yes, seen it some time ago. Insurance should cover it as Jim said. Lifted truck and over tow limits--not smart, but see it all the time. Newer Ford horns have gremlins installed to irritate owners.
      Where have you been--don't see posts from you much any more?
      '05 36 TK3 Mobiles Suites
      '09 F450 4x4--put out to pasture
      '10 F450 4x4--new to me
      First wife, back to 3 Yorkies
      Livin to go campin
      In the past: SB 26FK; 30FKS

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut60 View Post
        Yes, seen it some time ago. Insurance should cover it as Jim said. Lifted truck and over tow limits--not smart, but see it all the time. Newer Ford horns have gremlins installed to irritate owners.
        Where have you been--don't see posts from you much any more?
        I'm trying this "less tech more living" thing. From Feb to now it's just been one crazy week after another. Trying to read more books. Doing this evil gym thing with absolutely zero results... But everyone swears one day it will... Trying to get in as much camping as we can this year. And with only one bar of cell service it's been really quiet camping.
        But were good and we have 3 weekends in the books so far so I'm doing better then last year...
        08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
        2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
        2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
        hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

Comment

Working...
        X