When Make'n A List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Make'n A List

when you have something so important coming up that you make a detailed list so as to ensure all will be ready, put the :censored: list where you can find it ..

Jim
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    when you have something so important coming up that you make a detailed list so as to ensure all will be ready, put the :censored: list where you can find it ..

Jim
    Put a copy on your computer. Put a copy on the forum. We'll help you find it.
    Jim & Delores
    2005 30RKFS
    2005 2500HD D/A 4WD ext cab long box
    Jordan Ultima

INEPTOCRACY: a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Comment

Originally posted by BC Jim View Post
      Put a copy on your computer. Put a copy on the forum. We'll help you find it.

your sincere offer is appreciated but if I put it on the computer, I'd probably lose it ..:wall:.. no doubt it will show up tomorrow after we get a hundred miles away and figure out what I didn't pack .. :surrender:

Jim
      Jim
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '16 Camaro RS

Comment

In the future give the list to Maureen for safe keeping. She won't lose it.

I made a 2 page list of stuff to fix, improve, add to the trailer after our 7 month trip. I only lost it once. For me that's really good.
        Jim & Delores
        2005 30RKFS
        2005 2500HD D/A 4WD ext cab long box
        Jordan Ultima

INEPTOCRACY: a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Comment

Don't look at me, I don't have it. In fact I don't even have my own list. If you come across it, I would appreciate it back. By the same token, if I find yours I'll send it home.
          Clayton & Gayle
          2007 SB Mobile Scout/Titan 34BWKS LX, Mor/ryde Suspension & Pin Box
          2008 F-350 SD Lariat 6.4L PSD, TorqueShift w/Tow Cmd, 3.73 LS, SRW
          Super Cab, Long Bed, Firestone Ride-Rites & a 20k Reese Pro Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by BC Jim View Post
            I made a 2 page list of stuff to fix, improve, add to the trailer after our 7 month trip. I only lost it once. For me that's really good.

right now I'd take that and be really happy ..

Originally posted by CWGilley View Post
            Don't look at me, I don't have it. In fact I don't even have my own list. If you come across it, I would appreciate it back. By the same token, if I find yours I'll send it home.

consider that to be a firm agreement ..:salute:

Jim
            Jim
            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
            '16 Camaro RS

Comment

It is not here either, I asked Janet, and she said she has not seen it also. She is still looking for the honey do list I misplaced:whistle:k:
              Frank and Janet Henn
              Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
              2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
              out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

Jim,

Maybe you left it in your cart the last time that you went shopping at the LMNOP grocery store! (You must know by now that I'm not going to let you forget that.)

Gary
                Gary Lilja
                '13 Jayco Pinnacle 35LKTS
                '03 Sunnybrook 30FKS (Gone, but not forgotten)
                '05 GMC 2500HD D/A

Comment

Maybe Al's got it:stir:
                  David & Bonnie (1 Female Cat)
                  2004 Sunnybrook Titan 31 BWKS w/bed slide
                  Hijacker 5th Wheel Hitch 16K with 21K bars
                  5th AIRBORNE Pinbox Roto Choks
                  Custom 2" pinbox receiver Bike Rack
                  RV Armor Roof
                  Mor/Ryde IS System with 8K Disc Brakes
                  Goodyear RST G614

2004 Sliverado Dually D/A
                  GM Racor primary filter, 98 Gal. Transfer tank
                  Thanks to BC Jim for his generous helping hand

Comment

Originally posted by glilja View Post
                    Jim,

Maybe you left it in your cart the last time that you went shopping at the LMNOP grocery store! (You must know by now that I'm not going to let you forget that.)

Gary

I could easily believe that but the list was made after our trip to the alphabetically termed store .... by the way, I finally have learned how to spell HEB ..

Jim
                    Jim
                    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                    '16 Camaro RS

Comment

If test the new grill was on the list, Maureen threw it away.

I once made a list and forgot what the list was for. Now I just wait for Jean to tell me where to go.
                      Frank and Jean
                      Retired Navy
                      DAV Life Member
                      '09 Rockwood Roo 233s
                      '03 1500 Silverado LS

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
                      It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
                      The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Popeye View Post
                        If test the new grill was on the list, Maureen threw it away.

I once made a list and forgot what the list was for. Now I just wait for Jean to tell me where to go.

well understood on the waiting to be told where to go ..:sack:.. the list was for a trip we made yesterday .... sure enough Teflon Tape was on the list but didn't make the trip ..

Jim
                        Jim
                        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                        '16 Camaro RS

Comment

All of our lists go on Google Docs, which makes them accessible from anywhere - smartphone included.

Comment

Jim, You should invest in a file box you keep on the wall.... All list should go in this. I know hind site and all....

I have an obsession with post it notes. Honest I think I need a 12 step program.. But I post it everything all over the place. My fridge, Coles door, my door, bathroom mirrors, Front door both inside and out, TV's. I've even been known to post it note davids steering wheel. He once left me a post it note letting me know that he had my post it notes held hostage. I went to the store bought another pack and left him a post it back saying it was ok I was willing to send in more troops. LOL If only you understood our back and forth humor that would make you laugh.

Alot of phones now have the ability to voice memo or even note memo on them.

if all else fails if you stick it in a purse it wont ever get lost b/c were known to never clean them out.
                            08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
                            2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
                            2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
                            hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

Comment

Yeah Jim, a file box... Just put that on your list...
                              Frank and Jean
                              Retired Navy
                              DAV Life Member
                              '09 Rockwood Roo 233s
                              '03 1500 Silverado LS

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
                              It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
                              The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X