Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacob

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jacob

    our youngest son and his wife just left and from looking at her it is very easy to see our first grandchild (a boy) will be here soon .... her original due date was the 13th but from the way the baby has dropped and from listening to how she says she feels, Maureen doubts it will be that long ..:nope:.. as for me, as usual, I don't have a clue .. :dunno: .. have to admit I had to laugh when she said she was ready to not be pregnant any more .. :cool_0:

    Jim
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

  • #2
    New Baby

    Originally posted by JEBar View Post
    our youngest son and his wife just left and from looking at her it is very easy to see our first grandchild (a boy) will be here soon .... her original due date was the 13th but from the way the baby has dropped and from listening to how she says she feels, Maureen doubts it will be that long ..:nope:.. as for me, as usual, I don't have a clue .. :dunno: .. have to admit I had to laugh when she said she was ready to not be pregnant any more .. :cool_0:

    Jim
    Hope all goes well for her.
    I know you are going to be one proud G'pa.
    Lee
    Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
    Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
    04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
    07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
    16K Pullrite Super Slide
    2006 Excel 30RSO
    All Made In the U.S.A.

    Comment


    • #3
      Our best wishes to the newest future member of MYRV Talk

      Comment


      • #4
        I think by the 8th month most women are ready to get the lil bugger out!
        Ryan, Beth, Alyssa, Maggie the pug & Dexter the destroyer.
        Eatonville WA
        2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually 5.9 CTD
        2001 Sunnybrook 31BWFS with optional Bedroom Slide.
        https://www.facebook.com/Magentaman

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JEBar View Post
          our youngest son and his wife just left and from looking at her it is very easy to see our first grandchild (a boy) will be here soon .. as for me, as usual, I don't have a clue .. :dunno: ..

          Jim
          Come on Jim, get in the spirit of things. I bet at Christmas time you say "Bah Humbug".
          As for me---I get my little "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" out of the box on Christmas Eve and put it back up the next day.:cool_0:
          What did the "tree" stuff have to do with your post? I have absolutely no idea.:nope::shocking:

          Bryan
          06 Sunnybrook Titan 32BWKS

          2007.5 CHEVY 3500 long bed Silverado, 4WD, Duals, Duramax, Allison.

          08 Montego Bay 37 RLB4--Bought this one to travel around in. Thanks Jim, (JEBar), and Camptown RV



          It is much easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by maverick41950 View Post
            Come on Jim, get in the spirit of things. I bet at Christmas time you say "Bah Humbug".
            As for me---I get my little "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" out of the box on Christmas Eve and put it back up the next day.:cool_0:
            What did the "tree" stuff have to do with your post? I have absolutely no idea.:nope::shocking:

            Bryan
            actually, I understood the above .... in way I am considered a Bah Humbug in that I see no sense in extensive decorating (even moderate decorating) at home when we aren't here for most of the week of and all of the two weeks after Christmas .... you know my wife so you know my protest always fall on deaf ears .... as to the other aspects of Christmas, its my favorite time of the year

            Jim
            Jim
            '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
            '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
            '04 Sea Pro 180DC
            '17 Elio reserved

            Comment


            • #7
              Wish her a Happy Labor Day from us!

              I can't wait till I get to be a grandma! My daughter was married in October last year and I think they are in the "planning" stage. I hope the plan is sooner than later!

              Judy
              Judy & Paul, Clarise the very spoiled cat

              2011 Tioga Class C Motorhome 31W

              Comment


              • #8
                Hang in there Grandpa... the best is yet to come.....

                Joe
                Regina & Joe

                Comment


                • #9
                  Some of us geezers are always in the "planning" stage.:whistle:
                  2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
                  06 F350 Lariat PSD CC,LB,SRW, 3.73, EGR delete kit,Timbrens
                  16K DrawTite, LineX
                  His and Hers Ocean Kayaks, TST TPMS
                  Elle and BJ

                  In the past:
                  97 27RKFS SB
                  04 30RKFS SB Titan

                  "Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JEBar View Post
                    actually, I understood the above .... in way I am considered a Bah Humbug in that I see no sense in extensive decorating (even moderate decorating)

                    Jim
                    I agree completely. That is why I keep my 12" tall Charlie Brown Christmas Tree in a spare closet waiting on Christmas Eve each year.:applause:

                    Bryan
                    06 Sunnybrook Titan 32BWKS

                    2007.5 CHEVY 3500 long bed Silverado, 4WD, Duals, Duramax, Allison.

                    08 Montego Bay 37 RLB4--Bought this one to travel around in. Thanks Jim, (JEBar), and Camptown RV



                    It is much easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by norty View Post
                      Some of us geezers are always in the "planning" stage.:whistle:

                      I do a lot of "planning" and I ain't a Geezer yet.:cool_0:

                      Bryan
                      06 Sunnybrook Titan 32BWKS

                      2007.5 CHEVY 3500 long bed Silverado, 4WD, Duals, Duramax, Allison.

                      08 Montego Bay 37 RLB4--Bought this one to travel around in. Thanks Jim, (JEBar), and Camptown RV



                      It is much easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        update

                        well, to put it in terms of eastern NC farm lingo, we are getting down to the short rows .... the baby's due date (Sat. 14th) has come and gone .... our daughter-in-law was told by her doctor last week that if she didn't have her baby by tomorrow (Tues 16th) that they would bring her in and induce labor .... while he could come any minute, right now it looks like tomorrow will be the day

                        Jim
                        Jim
                        '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                        '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                        '17 Elio reserved

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I can sure understand the excitement that is building. I can only imagine the jitters that Maureen is feeling.

                          Bryan
                          06 Sunnybrook Titan 32BWKS

                          2007.5 CHEVY 3500 long bed Silverado, 4WD, Duals, Duramax, Allison.

                          08 Montego Bay 37 RLB4--Bought this one to travel around in. Thanks Jim, (JEBar), and Camptown RV



                          It is much easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by maverick41950 View Post
                            I can sure understand the excitement that is building. I can only imagine the jitters that Maureen is feeling.

                            Bryan
                            every time the phone rings, she jumps ... the dealership is closed today and we are thinking about taking them out to lunch

                            Jim
                            Jim
                            '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                            '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                            '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                            '17 Elio reserved

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i was induced on my due date. they told me it would be a slow process. i got the shot at 11am and had cole by 4:30. pm. i wanted dinner....

                              be prepared to wait. that is the best advice i can give you. take a good book or something to knit if your a nitter. or good walkin shoes if your a pacer.

                              dont forget your camera, and for the little ones sake leave the flash off for the first week. remind everyone of that. the room will be bright enough for the photos to show up.
                              08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
                              2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
                              2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
                              hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X