Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer Request

I just got off the phone with Clayton (CWGilley) .... during that conversation I was very sad to learn that he has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer .... he feels that it has been caught early and has a positive outlook on going through treatments .... he said he had no problems with me posting this info on our forum but requested that it not be put on other sites like Facebook .... I'm asking that this request be honored .... the medical part of his treatment begins next week .... please keep him in your prayers
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

A request for prayers sent to 400+ persons at our church to assist "Clay" and family.
    Jay

2002 MS 2750
    2500HD Silverado 6.0L gas
    Love the Tetons!

Comment

All ready been praying for the two of them
      Frank and Janet Henn
      Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
      2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
      out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

Figure it's time I report in. The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated. By the grace of God and the hands of a fine surgeon, I've got a second chance. I may be premature in this (not all the pathology reports are in yet) but I have no remnants of what was the newest, smallest Pancreatic Cancer. If anyone mentions a Whipple Procedure to you, tighten up. It's rough. But all indications are I'm doing better than any of the hospital staff has seen recovering.

To those of you who mentioned me in your prayers, Thank You! There is a God and He has smiled on me again.
        Clayton & Gayle
        2007 SB Mobile Scout/Titan 34BWKS LX, Mor/ryde Suspension & Pin Box
        2008 F-350 SD Lariat 6.4L PSD, TorqueShift w/Tow Cmd, 3.73 LS, SRW
        Super Cab, Long Bed, Firestone Ride-Rites & a 20k Reese Pro Hitch

Comment

outstanding .... we are delighted to hear this great news
          Jim
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '04 Sea Pro 180DC
          '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Got an update folks. This afternoon I had my initial visit with Oncologist. I like him. My luck is still holding. First is install a port in the next week or so. Then start Chemo 1 day/week for 3 weeks then a week off for 6 months. The IV Chemo is only about 30 minutes per session. Rarely does anyone have any difficulties. Most patients easily drive themselves there & back home.

Radiation is yet to be determined. Maybe later after Chemo. I've got to be the happiest Cancer Patient you ever saw. God's still on His throne & in control.

To those that have mentioned me in prayer, Thank You and don't quit yet.
            Clayton & Gayle

Comment

much relieved to hear this update .... we've been talking about it and have been a bit on edge .... most relieved indeed
              Jim
              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
              '04 Sea Pro 180DC
              '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Sounds great. Now take a deep breath, let it out, and grab a Big Mac w/fries of course......
                Clif and Millie
                Mabank, TX (sorta)
                2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually
                2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler
                2005 HD Dyna Super Glide

Comment

It's time for an update. I may well drop dead tomorrow, but it won't be from Pancreatic Cancer. Thank You Lord! I've been told I'm in a rather elite group of ONLY 4% of Pancreatic Cancer patients that are Survivors. Gives me a strange feeling, wondering what's made me so special.

Thank you to everyone that mentioned me in a prayer.
                  Clayton & Gayle

Comment

awesome .... absolutely awesome
                    Jim
                    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Great news, Go ahead and buy a whopper meal and Biggie size it I will pay for it, buy one for your lady also
                      Frank and Janet Henn
                      Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
                      2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
                      out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

Working...
                      X