• Show
Clear All

• dzwiss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• staggerlee

• staggerlee
    replied
    They want to be sure you can hear the lies they spew.
    And how they slip around answering a direct question.
    That's the lawyer in them.

Leave a comment:

• wiredgeorge
    Good lookin', dumb/poor!

• wiredgeorge
    replied
    The regulation of silencers was pretty dramatic considering their only puspose was to muffle a firearm's report. The Congress is easing these regulations which I personally felt were pretty unnecessary and not increasing their role in the life of a citizen. While I am not a libertarian, I think a lot of what that bunch says makes sense. When someone is in charge they have to make up regulations, rules and such to show they are doing their job, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Wiley Coyote

• Wiley Coyote
    replied
    This is just me being me, but the government is already too deep into my life with it's vision of what's best for me. Where does it end? Regulations of what I can and can't wear? Congress should be tending to the business of running this country, not whether or not I can hear some politician telling me what he's going to do for me. Yeah I know, they just want me to live "the good life". AS THEY SEE IT! Thanks for the heads-up.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    Administrator

• JEBar
    replied
    moved to political area because this topic will inevitably move in that direction

Leave a comment:

• avvidclif

• avvidclif
    replied
    Ehhhh. Let me get my hearing aids in. Shooting induced loss....

Leave a comment:

• wiredgeorge
    Good lookin', dumb/poor!

• wiredgeorge
    started a topic Hearing Protection Act

Hearing Protection Act

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...senate-bill/59

Probably the most common firearm related injury is hearing loss. The US seems to be one of the few countries in the world that have an active shooting sport population that frown on silencers. Congress could go a long away to impressing me if this bill gets through. I really see no reason for any control regarding silencing a weapon. I think we may see some dramatic changes to 2nd Amendment protection rather than erosion in the next few years; especially after Congress gets done fumbling with healthcare.
Working...
X