No announcement yet.

Why Go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no need to go to Mexico. The Mexicans are bringing it to us courtesy of the US Government.

You folks who don't live down here have no idea how bad it is and it's only getting worse. The government needs to make this a priority. Seal the borders now.
    Mike and Angela
    '98 Sea Ray Laguna 22' Center Console/Merc 200
    '99 SB 26 CKS-- SOLD
    '07 GMC Sierra SLE2 2500HD 4x4 Z71 CC
    Kyle and Port Aransas, TX

Comment

Originally posted by motorjock View Post
      There's no need to go to Mexico. The Mexicans are bringing it to us courtesy of the US Government.

You folks who don't live down here have no idea how bad it is and it's only getting worse. The government needs to make this a priority. Seal the borders now.
      Yeah, what our resident police officer in Texas said.!!:salute:

Ken and Fran
      South Plains of Texas
      06 31BWKS Sunnybrook
      04 F250 SuperDuty

Comment

News said there were only 65 Americans killed there last year.
        Odds are in your favor of not being one of them.
        Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
        Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
        04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
        07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
        16K Pullrite Super Slide
        2006 Excel 30RSO
        All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by staggerlee View Post
          News said there were only 65 Americans killed there last year.
          Odds are in your favor of not being one of them.
          Lee,
          I promise you that Mexican Citizens were responsible for way more murders of American Citizens on the north side of the border than on the south side. Add to that rape, assault, robbery, drug dealing, theft, burglary, child molestation and kidnapping, among others.

For those folks up north that have yet to see this first, just wait. You will, eventually. It's getting worse and it's moving north.

The south border is a front in a war that the US Government fails to recognize or acknowledge. And as long as we allow them to continue to deny this threat, they will.

Most of y'all know that I don't normally get caught up in the political banter but I'm dead serious about this issue. It's past time to take the bull by the horns.
          Mike and Angela
          '98 Sea Ray Laguna 22' Center Console/Merc 200
          '99 SB 26 CKS-- SOLD
          '07 GMC Sierra SLE2 2500HD 4x4 Z71 CC
          Kyle and Port Aransas, TX

Comment

I have been screaming 30 years ago to senators.
            They didn't seem to think it was a problem at the time.
            Now I ask you.
            Just how bad does it have to get?

I have Mexican American friends in Calif. and Ok. and they agree.
            Spending my teen years in Los Angels area was a real eye opener.
            The tagging of new walls on buildings, and fences, or tennis shoes hanging over telepone wires is sickening then, and it still is.
            Makes it look like back down home though.
            Lee
            Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
            Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
            04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
            07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
            16K Pullrite Super Slide
            2006 Excel 30RSO
            All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

I really hate to do this but by the way we do business, political commentary is prohibited from threads outside of the Politics area .... federal control of our borders is/has been a part of many threads in that area and that is appropriate .... in this thread concerns about violence, the water down there or anything related to making a decision about visiting Mexico is appropriate .... political commentary isn't

Jim
              Jim
              '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
              '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
              '04 Sea Pro 180DC
              '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
                I really hate to do this but by the way we do business, political commentary is prohibited from threads outside of the Politics area .... federal control of our borders is/has been a part of many threads in that area and that is appropriate .... in this thread concerns about violence, the water down there or anything related to making a decision about visiting Mexico is appropriate .... political commentary isn't

Jim
                Jim, instead of deleting threads that turn political, religious, or something else that is not appropriate in that area, could you split the thread at the point it got off subject and move it to the correct area?
                Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

Judy and Joel,=Jfrow2

Comment

Originally posted by jfrow2 View Post
                  Jim, instead of deleting threads that turn political, religious, or something else that is not appropriate in that area, could you split the thread at the point it got off subject and move it to the correct area?

I'm happy to report that to date I've never had to delete a thread for this reason .... on the other hand I have moved a few to the politics area .... my goal in the post above was not to end this thread but rather to bring it back into focus .... no post already in the thread will be deleted, any political post that follow probably will be .... past experience gives me every confidence, that won't be necessary

Jim
                  Jim
                  '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                  '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                  '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                  '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                  '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
                  X