No announcement yet.

A Different Type of Trip For Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in SE Ga, we didn't even get a sprinkle.
    Archie & Barbara Prince
    SE Georgia (Home)/Middle Tennessee (Home away from Home)
    2007 GMC 2500HD CC L/B LBZ Duramax/Allison Transmission
    2011 Big Country (Heartland) 3250TS
    Curt Q5 20K Hitch
    Prodigy P3 Brake Controller
    Rieco-Titan Ground Control
    TST TPTMS
    Progressive EMS-HW50C

Comment

if you've been following the coverage, you'll see massive flooding in NC and SC ... some rivers won't start going back down for a couple of more days
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '16 Camaro RS

Comment

SE Georgia is lucky, the Carolinas are paying a price that is for sure. I hope we can get things cleaned up and people can resume their normal lives again soon. But it will take a long time to get all the bridges and roads repaired in addition to homes and businesses. I hope there will be no diseases coming from this.

Comment

Sea Witch booked once again, the original info given in post 1 is still valid .... hopefully, no Hurricanes will spring up this time ..... we've decided to make a down in one day (Sunday, Sept 25th) and back home the next (Monday, Sept 26th) trip to Carolina Beach, NC .... our 6 year old grandson has never seen the ocean and is out of school at that time .... on the way down on Sunday we plan to take him through the Battleship North Carolina .... no way my knees can stand up to the tour so I'll find a comfortable place to sit and watch the tourist ..
          Jim
          '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
          '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Working...
          X