No announcement yet.

The Tarheel Roadrunners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are warm and dry, stories are being told, and we are eating well ..
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• 30 some degrees and light rain .... it took a while longer to cook our club's breakfast in a Dutch Oven this morning .... bottom line, it was worth the wait ..
      Jim
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• the rain has moved on, the cold remains .... the best they are calling for today is for it to get into the mid 40's .... the ladies have gone shopping .... .... guess that is a downside of the rain moving on .... I've discovered that a problem with the floor of our camper's bedroom slide is worse than I thought .... it has long been known as an issue common to way too many Sunnybrook 5ers .... Mike (eldermike) and I are exploring options to take care of it .... I suspect a repair thread will be coming fairly soon
        Jim
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• Kaye and I had a good time with the group even with the cold rain. As always the food and fellowship was very good.
          2016 Jayco Pinnacle 36 RBTS
          2016 F350 DRW, Lariat
          B and W Companion hitch

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox, Silken Lines and Silver Hooks, 1954

Comment

• our club is scheduled to return to Carolina Crossroads 10-5-18 to 10-7-18 .... we are looking forward to welcoming a couple of new members .... any of our forum members who happen to be in the area are more than welcome
            Jim
            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
            '04 Sea Pro 180DC
            '17 Elio reserved

Comment

• 5 of our club's 8 campers (meaning RV's not people) are now settled into Carolina Crossroads .... grilled burgers and hot dogs on the menu as well as an evening spent chatting around the gazebo .... when the skeeters came out we moved into our respective campers .... the Battle Bots tournament is now on TV, lots of parts flying all over the arena .... thankfully everyone's drive went smoothly .... north bound traffic on I-95 was surprisingly light .... south bound traffic seemed to be much heavier with a surprising number of RV's .... it almost seems like the snowbird migration has begun ..
              Jim
              '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
              '04 Sea Pro 180DC
              '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
              X