Sherling Lake Campground .... Greenville, Al

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherling Lake Campground .... Greenville, Al

Sherling Lake CG is a city owned park .... 50/30 amp, full hookups, some drive through sites .... $25 with Goodsam Discount .... as best as I can tell, 41 sites .... drive through sites are fairly level side to side but slant back to front (OK, really slant) .... don't follow GPS directions, take Alabama exit 130 off of I-65 on to 185 north .... at "Y" intersection veer left onto 263/Bragg RD .... follow signs, park entrance (picture 1) on the left .... good overnight park for the price
    Attached Files
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

We spent the night there once. Only time we camped in Ala.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
    06 F350 Lariat PSD CC,LB,SRW, 3.73, EGR delete kit,Timbrens
    16K DrawTite, LineX
    His and Hers Ocean Kayaks, TST TPMS
    Elle and BJ

In the past:
    97 27RKFS SB
    04 30RKFS SB Titan

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

Comment

1-16-17 .... we overnighted at Sherling Lake again on Jan 14-15, 2017 ... the park was much more crowded than when we were here in March .... our site shown below was near the one shown above .... $25 per night with GoodSam discount ..... 50 amp, full service site .... excellent water pressure .... we will stay there again

Jim
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

we overnighted once again at Sherling Lake, arriving 1-12-18 and leaving the following morning .... it was cold and I do mean cold .... the air had an icy feel, thankfully none fell .... this year they put us on site #1, $30 for 50 amp, full hookup site .... utilities were all good .... its a nice enough site with a wooden deck over looking a wooded valley .... it does have a fire pit .... the site is a bit odd in that the sewer connection is on the standard (off door) side but electric and water connections were not .... as such, water hose and power cord had to be run under the camper .... we've seen this type of arrangement before but not very often
        Jim
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
        X