COE, Clarksville, Ark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COE, Clarksville, Ark.

We just got back a couple days ago from a COE out of Clarksville, Ark.
    3 nights for $24.00, 30 amp. no hookup except elect. ( now I can get 45 amp.)

We got a spot right on the river, and this was first real trip since buying this M.H.
    Made a list of needed things, and some things we really didn't need.
    Mamie still uses a cane most of the time, but she did well. Still trying to gain weight back.

This thing purred all the way down there, and couldn't be happier with the way it ran.
    Now for the trip back Mamie wanted to stop at Post Winery in Altus. That was a very narrow switch back roads I have ever seen.
    Taking the next exit would have taken us to town, and then have to turn back east. That will be the next time.

I discovered that this is actually the town with a small city Park where they have statues of the coal miners, and their counties they worked.
    Her dads name is on the Johnson County plaque. I had thought it was in Hot Springs.

Anyway although it was hot, and humid, we had a really good time. And these seats in the new to us camper are like Lazy Boy Chairs.
    Mamie never complained about her back.
    Now I'm in the process of buying a lot from Amazon.
    That 3 way dog bone being one of them.
    Also bought a Viair compressor, the 450P. Its continuous, so no need to let it cool off for 30 minutes for doing the next tire if necessary.

There are a lot more things to think about in a M.H.
    Now to look at dehumidifiers, open to suggestions, small, and just to aid in humidity control.

Well I see this didn't show up in the state like I wanted. Feel free to put it its proper place, Jim.
    Thanks,
    Lee
    Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
    Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
    04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
    07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
    16K Pullrite Super Slide
    2006 Excel 30RSO
    All Made In the U.S.A.
Working...
X