Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    .... overlooked adding that part .. :sack:.. was their fried chicken the best I've ever eaten, nope .... that distinction goes to My's fried chicken which we've been fortunate enough to enjoy on several occassions .... was their fried chicken good, yep .... lightly battered and fried well done .... the mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy were very good .... I ended up eating way too many gravy covered biscuits .... the green beans were OK for a restaurant .... the corn pudding was OK as well .... on my own personal scale, OK means its good enough that I'd have no problem eating it again .... a little while ago we were talking with the lady who runs our current CG .... when we told her we'd gone to Waterloo, IL to eat she instantly mentioned Gallaghers and volunteered that its her favorite place to go for fried chicken

Leave a comment:

• Westwind
    replied
    Meal

So How was it?

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    started a topic Gallagher's Restaurant -- Waterloo, Il

Gallagher's Restaurant -- Waterloo, Il

we ate lunch on Sunday June 12, 2016 with Shirley and My (myvann) at Gallagher's Restaurant .... most interesting restaurant, on Sunday's only served fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits, green beans, corn pudding and slice of cake for desert .... its all you can eat .... we were told to expect the place to be busy and it most certainly was
    Attached Files
Working...
X