D & W Lake CG ... Champaign, Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D & W Lake CG ... Champaign, Illinois

we overnighted at D & W Lake CG on 5/19/10 .... reasonably priced at $20-$25 a night for a full hookup site .... park power/water/sewer utilities are good ... has some larger sites that are sufficiently level to allow overnighting without unhooking .... heavy rains during the time we were there reduced the number of pictures we could take .... handy to have a GPS to find this park, the path to and from the interstate is somewhat convoluted .... very friendly and helpful staff .... lake didn't seem to me to be as large as is indicated in the link above .... first time I've ever seen a trap for the Emerald Ash Borer .... we would definitely stay in this park again if/when we are in the area

Jim
    Attached Files
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

D&W Lake CG

Jim you are right very nice CG and very friendly we plan on staying here again.
    we stayed Wed night on our way to Cincinnati.
    Attached Files
    2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
    2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
    AIRSAFE Air Hitch
    Blog: bolltimers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joe&Linda View Post
      Jim you are right very nice CG and very friendly we plan on staying here again. we stayed Wed night on our way to Cincinnati.
      Joe..

I have no clue why it took me so long to see your post ..:sack:.. glad you found it to be a good place to park .... while traveling around the country we have been very fortunate to stay in many very good/friendly places .... on the other hand, we've also stayed in some what ain't so nice .... this most certainly one we wouldn't hesitate to visit again

Jim
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Stayed here on March 22, 2011 after stopping at the Indy 500 museum, They have very nice set up, and seem to be doing some improvements in removing some trees and updating some electrical. Cost was $25.00 with full hook-ups.
        2008 GMC K3500 D/A Crew SRW Longbox
        B & W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
        2015 Jayco Pinnacle 38 FLSA
        2007 SunnyBrook 31BWKS Mor/Ryde PinBox (gone)
        TST 507 TPMS, Deviant Transmisson Lines
        Kennedy ECM Tuning & Twin Delux Lift Pump

Comment

Working...
        X