Geneseo, Ill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneseo, Ill.

Nice little campground..4 miles north of I80 exit 19..$24-27 full hookups...level pull-thru's ...quiet. We would stay here again.
    03 Ford F 250 7.3 Power Stroke
    2010 Rockwood Signature Ultra-lite 8244S

Hope its nice and cool there.
    We are burning up.
    Lee
    Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
    Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
    04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
    07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
    16K Pullrite Super Slide
    2006 Excel 30RSO
    All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

Next to the canal? Hennepin (or something like that?) Heard it was nice out that way. 3-1/2 - 4 hour drive for me. Hope to get out towards the Mississippi next camping season.
      Frank and Jean
      Retired Navy
      DAV Life Member
      '09 Rockwood Roo 233s
      '03 1500 Silverado LS

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
      It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
      The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lesm View Post
        Nice little campground..4 miles north of I80 exit 19..$24-27 full hookups...level pull-thru's ...quiet. We would stay here again.
        We have stayed at this campground many times. I would also recommend it. Lots of trees for shade, full hook-ups and friendly management. For us it's normally our first stop heading west or our last campground when returning. When you get off of I-80 into Geneseo you have to watch for the signs directing you through town. There are via-ducts that are not compatible with your capmer.
        sigpic2012 Ford F350,
        Lariat Crew Cab,
        6.7 Powerstroke,
        2014 Heartland Big Country 2950RK
        Hensley BD3 5th wheel hitch
        2002 SunnyBrook 27FKS (sold)
        Hensley Arrow (traded in)

Comment

A short history of the campground.

Illinois: Geneseo Campground turns 40 > RV Daily Report |

Q.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X