Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grayson lake Ky state park

Kentucky State Parks - Home

we spent the weekend at Grayson lake State park in Ky.

Electric and water hook ups. Altho you may need a good 100 ft of water hose. some sites share a water spot and while there are 2 sometimes 3 spickets to hook to theres lots of space between the sites.

Black topped pads. altho they let you back into and go wide on the grass if theres space. puts you back off the road a bit and is nice if you will be spending an extended period of time there.

shower houses had plenty of hot water. clean. laundry on site as well. not very good cell phone service. alltel works but att dose not.

3 diffrent playgrounds 2 bath houses. the check in shelter has ice and soda.

great golf course , really nice lake. pontoon boats, fishing boats, jet ski's are allowed on the lake. we asked around and in the summer months its always busy, but they patrol it with several police and other boats. lots of kids jump off the cliffs. but they say theres great fishing in the quiet hrs.

sat was a rainy morn. We checked out some local flea markets and second hand stores.

i made my reservations online, pretty simple once i had my account set up. campground was about half full. altho check out was at 1 we left at 11 to get a head start on the line to empty on the way out. 20 min wait 4th in line.
    08 sunny brook sunset creek 341SRD -sold after several years of amazing memories
    2014 Open Range 397fbs. For the next stage of camping.
    2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch.
    hoping to make memories that last a lifetime, and shared over the campfire.
Working...
X