Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archbarb
    replied
    We are heading out this morning for Ohio. The one thing I forgot to mention about here in Carrollton, KY., is the heat and high humidity. I thought where we lived in SE Ga., was hot. We do get the breeze off the ocean which helps, but here is no breeze at all.

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post

Know it well. Home to the Neil Armstrong Air & Space Museum. A very cool place if you every fancy a visit.

Where are you off to after the the 4th? I am so jealous of y'all being on the road as much as you are... someday....
    If the Space Museum is open we are going there.

After we leave Wapakoneta, Ohio, we are going to Angola Indiana for 4 nights, Harrison, Michigan for 3 nights, St. Ignace, MI for 7 nights, Christmas, MI for 7 nights then Munising, MI for 10 nights.

As far as you being jealous, your "someday" will come quicker than you think.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by archbarb View Post

We are going to be in a town called Wapakoneta, Ohio.
    Know it well. Home to the Neil Armstrong Air & Space Museum. A very cool place if you every fancy a visit.

Where are you off to after the the 4th? I am so jealous of y'all being on the road as much as you are... someday....

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Originally posted by RBT View Post
    archbarb: Fine looking rig you have. I bought a new Ram 2500 last year. Enjoy it very much. Pulling a 2000 34' Sunnybrook. It's old in very good shape and I'm too old to trade up to a newer rig.
    Thank you. My Ram is a 3500 with the Cummins, and I love it.

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post

What's your plan / route / schedule in Ohio?
    I'm headed to our hometown of Greenville, Ohio (30 minutes NW of Dayton, Ohio) Friday morning. I'll be there through the 13th.

If you're anywhere close... and like antique farm equipment and flea markets... our local Farm Power of the Past show is held at the fairgrounds in Greenville - July 9-12. All of our stuff will be out there on display. The show typically sees 300+ antique tractors, 300+ engines, 100+ antique garden tractors... plus flea markets and other events.
    We are going to be in a town called Wapakoneta, Ohio. It looks like maybe 100 miles to Greenville. We will only be there for two nights, July 3rd and 4th. Only place we could book for the 4th. Would love to see all the antique tractors and equipment.

Leave a comment:

• RBT
    replied
    archbarb: Fine looking rig you have. I bought a new Ram 2500 last year. Enjoy it very much. Pulling a 2000 34' Sunnybrook. It's old in very good shape and I'm too old to trade up to a newer rig.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by archbarb View Post
    ... then will be heading into Ohio.
    What's your plan / route / schedule in Ohio?
    I'm headed to our hometown of Greenville, Ohio (30 minutes NW of Dayton, Ohio) Friday morning. I'll be there through the 13th.

If you're anywhere close... and like antique farm equipment and flea markets... our local Farm Power of the Past show is held at the fairgrounds in Greenville - July 9-12. All of our stuff will be out there on display. The show typically sees 300+ antique tractors, 300+ engines, 100+ antique garden tractors... plus flea markets and other events.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    clear view of every sky .... looks like my kind of campground ..

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    started a topic Two Rivers Campground, Carrollton, KY

Two Rivers Campground, Carrollton, KY

We left Nashville, TN this morning and are at a nice campground in Carrollton, KY, called Two Rivers Campground. It is on the Ohio River where the Kentucky River meets. We will be here thru Friday morning, then will be heading into Ohio. Large and spacious lots. FHU, WiFi and several OTA channels.

We were just out riding around, and it must be an okay town. There are several homes with confederate flags flying in home windows!!!!!

20200629_183552.jpg
Working...
X