• Louisiana 2012 Gathering

Anyone at the Louisiana 2012 gathering?
    Or did it fall apart?
    Papa Bob
    2008 32' Brookside 275FWRKS by Sunnybrook
    2002 Ford F250 SD 7.3L PSD
    Trailair Equa-Flex, Riderite Air Bags
    Champion C46540

It went down the tubes. Jim Cancelled and Clayton went hunting, left me so I cancelled
    Frank and Janet Henn
    Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
    2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
    out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

Clayton didn't get to go hunting either. My buddy's 17 year old grand-daughter was diagnosed with skin cancer and last Thursday is when they did the first surgery. Needless to say Grandpa was going nowhere during all this. Since I was to be his guest at the lease, I stayed home and saved the price of a non-resident license.

The young lady's doing fine. They are still waiting for some test results before making a final treatment plan but so far all indications are for a bright future.
      Clayton & Gayle
      2007 SB Mobile Scout/Titan 34BWKS LX, Mor/ryde Suspension & Pin Box
      2008 F-350 SD Lariat 6.4L PSD, TorqueShift w/Tow Cmd, 3.73 LS, SRW
      Super Cab, Long Bed, Firestone Ride-Rites & a 20k Reese Pro Hitch

Comment

That is fantastic Clayton
        Frank and Janet Henn
        Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
        2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
        out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

Clayton

sorry to hear your trip fell through but good to hear of the positive outcome .... Maureen and I have bee talking about how much we hate not being able to make the trip .... hopefully you guys will give us a rain check for about a year from now

Jim
          Jim
          '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
          '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '16 Camaro RS

Comment

I could not have gone because of my recent knee replacement surgery but maybe next year. Clayton glad your buddy's GD is doing good, I hate to see a child sick especially with the big "C".
            Papa Bob
            2008 32' Brookside 275FWRKS by Sunnybrook
            2002 Ford F250 SD 7.3L PSD
            Trailair Equa-Flex, Riderite Air Bags
            Champion C46540

Comment

Jim, this is Louisiana, everyone has a Rain Check :rain:. I was so looking forward to meeting everyone. Maybe next year. I've kind of got used to things not working out like I planned, lol I'm actually surprised when they do. Perhaps I need to work on my "planning skills".

Christine is a wonderful young lady that truly loves God and we would all be proud to say she was one of ours. Right now things look very good for her, but we never know. If anyone has a blank space on their Prayer List, put here name in there.
              Clayton & Gayle
              2007 SB Mobile Scout/Titan 34BWKS LX, Mor/ryde Suspension & Pin Box
              2008 F-350 SD Lariat 6.4L PSD, TorqueShift w/Tow Cmd, 3.73 LS, SRW
              Super Cab, Long Bed, Firestone Ride-Rites & a 20k Reese Pro Hitch

Comment

Working...
              X