River View RV Resort at Vidalia, LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River View RV Resort at Vidalia, LA

Has anyone got any experience with this park River View RV Resort ? Reviews? Comments? Warnings?
    Clayton & Gayle
    2007 SB Mobile Scout/Titan 34BWKS LX, Mor/ryde Suspension & Pin Box
    2008 F-350 SD Lariat 6.4L PSD, TorqueShift w/Tow Cmd, 3.73 LS, SRW
    Super Cab, Long Bed, Firestone Ride-Rites & a 20k Reese Pro Hitch

According to rvparkreviews, the park consistently gets four or five star ratings, save one disconsolate soul.

Q.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Hey, Good Morning Qwerty. It's good to see you out and about. Yeah I saw the reviews, and I'm sorry but I don't always trust them. I'm hopping someone here has been there.
      Clayton & Gayle

Comment

Janet and I have look at that one, It large gravel parking lot with no trees seemed hot the day we were there. Looks as if we get our rig back next week, and looking for a palce to go boy is everything filled up. There is suppose to be a nice one at Lake Burin
        Frank and Janet Henn
        Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
        2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
        out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

Gravel is one reason I like to have a personal comment from someone that's been there.

Kevin & Vicky have done Bruin and say it's one nice park. He says a lot of the sites are kind of tight for big rigs, and the levee road going in could be wider. They liked it.

Thanks.
          Clayton & Gayle

Comment

I think just read where that park is now closed. Going to try for the Port gibson Military Park
            Frank and Janet Henn
            Traveling with Hoover and Rainbow the Wonder dogs and Now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer
            2008 CrossRoads Cruiser CF32BL Pushing a 2007 Dodge 2500 CDT with a six speed Automaticsigpic
            out of Brandon Mississippi

Comment

River view r.v park

Originally posted by CWGilley View Post
              Has anyone got any experience with this park River View RV Resort ? Reviews? Comments? Warnings?
              Been camping their many times . Nice area.During Holiday they are full. Plan early. approx.190 sites-some on grass and some on concrete. You do not want to get into the "over flow areas" .Alot of great places to eat. Plenty of stores around the area for ice,food and supplies.

Comment

Working...
              X