Turkeyville - Marshall, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkeyville - Marshall, MI

We camped for a few days in Marshall, MI so that we could spend time with Dan's cousin and her husband before we left MI.

The Turkeyville RV Resort has full hook-ups at all of their sites.

Roads are gravel, nice and wide for easy manuvering - Sites have concrete patio for sitting outside

Office staff are all very friendly

I didn't go into the bath house, but Dan's cousin said you could eat off the floors.

Swimming pool

Restaurant on site - We ate one evening meal there. The food was good, but not what I would consider great.

The campground has lots of activities for the season, and also has a dinner theater on site.

The campground is just 10 minutes from town (for groceries), and lots of historical attractions, in addition to cute little shops.

It's also not far from Battlecreek, where there is a nice zoo.

We did see a couple of things while we were there, but left more to do when we camp with Dan's family again. So we'll definitely camp here again.

Zerelda
    Attached Files
    Dan & Zerelda Hammer
    Pensacola, FL
    SB 2006 - 34 BWKS
    2016 Dodge Diesel - 3500

next year we may well come back through that area from South Dakota .... thanks for the info, Turkeyville RV Park is located in an area we may well be looking for a place to spend the night
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Historic Home

If you have time, stop to see the Honolulu House. It is worth it, just to see the art on the walls. I don't know how they make a flat surface look like iron work. I'll post pictures soon.

You do have to call ahead for a tour time, just in case they have other groups going through.

Z
      Last edited by rvduo; 05-22-2015, 12:38 PM. Reason: Additional Information
      Dan & Zerelda Hammer
      Pensacola, FL
      SB 2006 - 34 BWKS
      2016 Dodge Diesel - 3500

Comment

Working...
      X