Minnesotta State Fair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesotta State Fair

Now, being a Jersey Boy; great State Fairs are a thing of the past in what is known as the "Garden State." Yeah, that's an oxymoron now adays. So, I like to get to one as I can. I also thought that the Indiana State Fair was big; so this one ranked as HUGE...I would say twice the size...and it was twice as crowded. Mind you, all of these people are paying $11 a head plus $10-15 for parking

Anyway...if you are in town during the fair, it's WELL worth the visit and the food :ready:

Minnesota State Fair | Twelve Days of Fun Ending Labor Day | Aug. 21-Labor Day, Sept. 1, 2008

Oh, speaking of food...Jim & Lee, the last photo is my "rib order" for 2009 Yeah, I know...cute now, but tasty later
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Photomac View Post
    Oh, speaking of food...Jim & Lee, the last photo is my "rib order" for 2009 Yeah, I know...cute now, but tasty later
    no problems with me in this area .... :ready: .... now if you had someone who knows how to properly cook those ribs, you'd be in hog heaven ...

Jim
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
      now if you had someone who knows how to properly cook those ribs, you'd be in hog heaven ... Jim
      NOW..."there you go again." One day, my friend, one day..." the proof will be in the pudding" when I get into town for a throwdown :whistle:

Comment

NOW..."there you go again." One day, my friend, one day..." the proof will be in the pudding" when I get into town for a throwdown :whistle:
        about what I'd expect from a rookie .... you go on and make the pudding, I have no doubt you are good at that ... just leave the ribs to professionals and please don't try it yourself at home :stickpoke: ... :wink!:

Jim
        Jim
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
          please don't try it yourself at home
          You mean like THIS :meal:

As "Darth Vader" once said the following to "Obi Wan Kenobi," once you were the master, but now I am the master." :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
          Attached Files

Comment

You mean like THIS :meal:

As "Darth Vader" once said the following to "Obi Wan Kenobi," once you were the master, but now I am the master." :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
            sorry grasshopper, you are not ready to snatch the pebble from my hand ...:nope: ... no pudding here .. :stickpoke:

Jim
            Attached Files
            Jim
            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
            '04 Sea Pro 180DC
            '17 Elio reserved

Comment

You guys are going to give fits to any PETA members who see this thread.:shocking::applause:

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by sierradrifter View Post
                You guys are going to give fits to any PETA members who see this thread.:shocking::applause:

Paul
                (in my best Elvis voice) Thank you .... Thank you very much

Jim
                Jim
                '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Originally posted by Clevelandjim View Post
                  Coppered!! We are still living that dream!! Maybe someone will find a good Photomac post.
                  Here ya go
                  2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
                  2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
                  AIRSAFE Air Hitch
                  Blog: bolltimers.com

Comment

Working...
                  X