Montana Yellowstone Holiday RV Resort

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana Yellowstone Holiday RV Resort

This was stop 5 on a 3 week trip. We left Grand Teton for West Yellowstone in the morning and it took several hours to get there, but the ride was spectacular! We were there for 5 days and we are in love with everything about this place. We rented a car in West Yellowstone which is at the West entrance to Yellowstone Natl. Park. It's a great little town! Great shopping, great restaurants, great scenery. We ate at a place called The Taco Bus. It's literally a bus converted into a restaurant, it has limited inside seating and also outside seating. It's the best Mexican food I've ever put in my mouth. And it was very reasonably priced too.

OK, back to the RV park. It's a few minutes from town (10 or so) but it's a beautiful setting. It's right on Lake Hebgen and the mountain range views are stunning! The sites are clean, level and satellite access is clear. The one issue we had was that many of the back in sites have the sewer hookup at the very back of the site. We were looking at buying more hose or moving sites. The staff was VERY accommodating and they had us on a new site in no time. About the staff, we were very impressed with all of them! They brought our fire pit t the site, delivered our firewood to the site. I needed an extension cord and they let me borrow one. We also had a washing machine pump failure so my wife had to do laundry one morning at the campground facility. One of the staff ladies helped her get it done quickly. I've never been more impressed with a campground or their staff. When we come back to Yellowstone next year, we're staying there again!
    2012 Tiffin Allegro Bus 36QSP
    2006 Chevy 3500 CC 4x4 3.73s Prodigy Duramax/Allison
    90' SeaRay 220 CC
Working...
X