Grand Island KOA -- Niagara Falls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Island KOA -- Niagara Falls

This is a massive campground less than 5 miles from Niagara Falls. All of the NF tours will pick you up and drop you back at the campground office. Talk about convenience.

It has the usual 30 & 50 amp power, water, & sewer. Gravel sites. It was raining when we pulled in so there is a bit of muddy spots to traverse from the truck to the trailer. The WIFI is Tengo, but it is FREE and FAST. I'm very pleased with that aspect. The sites are really long, but do seem to be close together. However, it is the off season here so there are only about 6 campers in our area of about 50 sites.

Cost is a bit on the high side. We're here for 3 nights and it is $160 with the KOA card discount already taken out. But it is really close to Niagara Falls so what else would you expect.

This is our first time up here so we are excited. We've signed up for a 5 hour tour for tomorrow that will take us to both the American and Canadian sides of the Falls and includes the Maid of the Mist boat ride. It seems like a great deal for $99 per person.

I think we are going to really enjoy our time here.

Joe
    Attached Files
    Joe and Debbie Gilbert
    On the Road Fulltime Since 7/14/08

2016 DRV Mobile Suites 43' Atlanta fifth wheel home on wheels

2017 Ram 3500 Laramie 4x4 4.10, Factory rear air suspension

Officially RETIRED!!
    Catch me if you can!!
Working...
X