Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBar
    replied
    didn't know that this park existed .... we never seem to have a reason/need to camp near Pilot Mountain but am glad to know it is there

Jim

Leave a comment:

• norty
    replied
    Originally posted by fivercamper View Post
    If I read their website correctly, they only have ten sites. Maybe they plan to expand later? In the meantime, we'll probably continue to use Mayberry Campground the next time we visit Mt. Airy. Mayberry is much closer to town. Mayberry isn't a fancy place, but they attract a good number of rallies, probably due to their near town location and all the places to eat. Great bbq at Little Richard's!
    We go there with our club every year for the last 5. Many good places to eat around the area. Next time try, "The Depot" in Dobsen. http://www.codycreek.net/index2.php#/home/. It's the best and great prices.

We will be there in May of 14 again.

Leave a comment:

• Westwind
    replied
    Type of Campground

If we want views, high end facilities, paved roads and pads, campsites with lots of room and everything spotless. Those all cost money.

Leave a comment:

• fivercamper
    replied
    If I read their website correctly, they only have ten sites. Maybe they plan to expand later? In the meantime, we'll probably continue to use Mayberry Campground the next time we visit Mt. Airy. Mayberry is much closer to town. Mayberry isn't a fancy place, but they attract a good number of rallies, probably due to their near town location and all the places to eat. Great bbq at Little Richard's!

Leave a comment:

• norty
    replied
    You are right! There was a thread a while back on the most expensive parks you have ever stayed in. The most expensive one for me was Sun-N-Fun in Sarasota.

That is one reason we joined Pride Resort. It's expensive to camp full time if you stay in many of these but this one has a million dollar view.

Leave a comment:

• bobbidonb
    replied
    Wow, I was just thinking the campground Jim posted about in Winona was expensive and then you show us one that is even more costly. It's getting to where all we can afford are corp parks!

Leave a comment:

• norty
    started a topic Greystone RV Park

Greystone RV Park

Home

This is a relatively new park in area of Pilot Mountain. I have not stayed there but it looks like it will be a nice park, even though a bit pricy for our regular tastes.
Working...
X