RVacation .... Selma, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RVacation .... Selma, NC

RVacation CG is located at NC I-95 Exit 98 .... it is a former KOA were we have camped with a club in years past .... on 1-7-15 we visited this park during a scouting trip for future club outings .... they appear to be upgrading the facilities which aren't all that bad their site rates are some of the best we have seen in the area .... it is convenient as a stopover or destination park .... very handy to JR's and major shopping outlets .... power/water/sewer reported to be good
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Without getting a map out is this north or south in NC. Guess I'm lazy this am.
    David & Bonnie (2 new kitties, one male, one female)
    2004 Sunnybrook Titan 31 BWKS w/bed slide
    Hijacker 5th Wheel Hitch 16K with 21K bars
    5th AIRBORNE Pinbox Roto Choks
    Custom 2" pinbox receiver Bike Rack
    Externabond Roof Seams
    Wet Bolt Kit
    7K Nev-R-Adjust Brakes

2004 Sliverado Dually D/A
    GM Racor primary filter, 98 Gal. Transfer tank
    Thanks to BC Jim for all his help

Comment

It is 98 miles north of South Carolina
      Ed & Maxine Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Bkins View Post
        Without getting a map out is this north or south in NC. Guess I'm lazy this am.
        its about half way between the Va and SC state lines .... north of the intersection of I-95 & I-40 .... both RVacation and Four Oaks RV Resort are in the area where there is a high concentration of factory outlets .... the area is popular with folks because it offers one of the highest concentrations of shopping/restaurants and such on NC I-95
        Jim
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

RvVacation Campground

My Neighbor has been staying there for the last couple of years, he has told me that the owners have made a lot of improvements as noted in a previous post. This year when they tried to make reservations they were booked up so it appears they aren't the only ones that are impressed with the improvements.
          I noticed last year on the way home, the beginning of May, that they were very busy with more then half of the campsites occupied.
          Westwind
          Rhode Island
          2015 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A CC, Short Bed, Iridium
          2008 GMC D/A Xtended Cab, Short Bed, Stealth Grey
          Hensley TrailSaver BD3 Hitch
          2012 Heartland Bighorn 3070TL
          2002 Sunnybrook, 26FK (sold but not Forgotten)
          Hensley Arrow (Swapped for a BD3)
          sigpic

Comment

our camping club camped at RVacation over the weekend of Sept 25-27, 2014 .... our group rate was $35 per night which is lower than the prices charged by the other CG's on that stretch of I-95 .... we were given the use of their clubhouse which is still under construction .... it served us well over a rainy weekend and when finished will be very nice indeed .... it is clear that the new owners who are very friendly are putting money back into the CG .... the sites are large pull-throughs, utilities are good, some sites have a clear view of the southern sky and some don't .... the large pond shown below is catch and release .... the tree shown is the first we have seen this fall with the leaves starting to turn color .... for folks looking for a place to stop while traveling through NC on I-95, we can recommend RVacation
            Attached Files
            Jim
            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
            '04 Sea Pro 180DC
            '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
            X