Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Do List

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To Do List

    We just got the sad news that our daughter, her husband, and our three grandkids who live in Iowa won't be able to join us for a long weekend in MO this summer. So we decided to travel the other direction to a state neither of us has been before. We just haven't decided which state yet. It's either going to be N.Carolina or S. Carolina. We have been to the Biltmore House in Asheville, but that's all in N.Carolina. If we decide on NC, what things should we see/do while we're there? We've got about 30 days.
    Dan & Zerelda Hammer
    Pensacola, FL
    SB 2006 - 34 BWKS
    2016 Dodge Diesel - 3500

  • #2
    Originally posted by rvduo View Post
    It's either going to be N.Carolina or S. Carolina. We have been to the Biltmore House in Asheville, but that's all in N.Carolina. If we decide on NC, what things should we see/do while we're there? We've got about 30 days.
    Cape Hatteras light house of course, Wright Memorial...

    Lost Colony Play on the Outer Banks

    The Lost of Colony - Show Introduction

    BUT HURRY...we still haven't found the right reservation for us at a Campground...so, you need to book a CG there asap.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Photomac View Post
      Cape Hatteras light house of course, Wright Memorial...

      Lost Colony Play on the Outer Banks

      The Lost of Colony - Show Introduction

      BUT HURRY...we still haven't found the right reservation for us at a Campground...so, you need to book a CG there asap.
      Jim's comments are dead on .... this is being written from Ocean Waves Campground on the Outer Banks at the small town of Waves .... there is a chain of light houses along the coast, each has its own charm and history ... the coastal scenery is truly remarkable ..:applause:.. fuel prices run the gambit, we've seen a difference of over 50 cents a gallon in the cost of diesel within the last 25 miles ... right now the campgrounds in this area (with the exception of Ocean Waves) seem to be mostly unoccupied but with each passing week that will most certainly change so should you decide to come to this part of the country, make your reservations as soon as possible

      Jim
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

      Comment


      • #4
        You could find out where Jebar is camping, go there and watch him fill up his truck, then look at his light show! Hope he doesn't see this! Ha Ha
        2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
        2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
        B&W Turnover
        Andersen 3220 Ultimate
        Elle and BJ - Da Pups

        In the past:
        97 27RKFS SB
        04 30RKFS SB Titan

        "Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by norty View Post
          You could find out where Jebar is camping, go there and watch him fill up his truck, then look at his light show! Hope he doesn't see this! Ha Ha
          yea right .... no more fill-ups :nope: this trip (I hope) .... in fact, I hope I have enough fuel in the truck to get me out of this high fuel tax state and to Tennessee on our way out west

          Jim
          Jim
          '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
          '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
          '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
          '04 Sea Pro 180DC
          '17 Elio reserved

          Comment

          Working...
          X