KOA Allentown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOA Allentown

Off of exit 45 near Allentown is where the Allentown KOA is located. We just got here an hour ago. It's a bit off the beaten path on some adventurous roads. In the Breeze it was pretty easy, there was some road work going on near the entrance to the park and that made it a tight fit. A larger rig or our TT would have been tough to get in. I will also say that the fact that it's very foggy tonight coupled with my being unfamiliar with the roads added to the intimidation factor. BUT, we had called about being here late, and when we arrived they met us with a golf car, led us to the sight and gave us some helpful information...very good service thus far. The park is wooded which we love and we have 50amp svc so that's great as well. More tomorrow night after we get to our final stop. We're just passing through one night.
    2012 Tiffin Allegro Bus 36QSP
    2006 Chevy 3500 CC 4x4 3.73s Prodigy Duramax/Allison
    90' SeaRay 220 CC

This is the only pic I got from the Allentown KOA, but it gives you an idea. I took it with my cellphone. My wife took more pics of the surrounding area and I'll post those later.
    2012 Tiffin Allegro Bus 36QSP
    2006 Chevy 3500 CC 4x4 3.73s Prodigy Duramax/Allison
    90' SeaRay 220 CC

Comment

Working...
    X