Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pine Ridge Campground, Roebuck

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pine Ridge Campground, Roebuck

    We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners of the park are just super people. The road going into the CG was a bit steep but ok. It was shady, lots of trees . We will certainly stay with them again on future travels thru the area.

    20201019_185537~2.JPG 20201019_185450~3.JPG
    2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
    2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
    AIRSAFE Air Hitch
    Blog: bolltimers.com

  • #2
    We have stayed in that same site in the past. Nice little park. A friend told me they were developing some sites right off the main road to cater to overnighters and large MH's.
    2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
    2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
    B&W Turnover
    Andersen 3220 Ultimate
    Elle and BJ - Da Pups

    In the past:
    97 27RKFS SB
    04 30RKFS SB Titan

    "Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by norty View Post
      We have stayed in that same site in the past. Nice little park. A friend told me they were developing some sites right off the main road to cater to overnighters and large MH's.
      There new sites looked full was on top of the hill,
      2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
      2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
      AIRSAFE Air Hitch
      Blog: bolltimers.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Any particular state???
        Clif and Millie
        Mabank, TX (sorta)
        2015 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ Allison/Duramax Dually GONE
        2015 Heartland Cyclone CY3418 Toy Hauler GONE

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by avvidclif View Post
          Any particular state???
          South Carolina on our way to Hunting Beach State Park
          2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
          2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
          AIRSAFE Air Hitch
          Blog: bolltimers.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Roebuck, SC is just outside of Spartanburg, SC. Just off I-26.

            We have been talking about camping at Hunting Island SP, near Beaufort, ,SC next month. I will be interested in how you like it. The beach has suffered from erosion lately. We have not been there in 5 or so years. That is the CG right? I always get Hunting Island and Huntington Beach SP confused.
            2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
            2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
            B&W Turnover
            Andersen 3220 Ultimate
            Elle and BJ - Da Pups

            In the past:
            97 27RKFS SB
            04 30RKFS SB Titan

            "Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for the review. We might be coming through there Christmas night and needed a place to stay. Would there be any difficulties coming in after dark? We have a 40' fiver.
              2012 F-350 King Ranch DRW
              2014 Landmark Savannah

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 2007dura View Post
                Thanks for the review. We might be coming through there Christmas night and needed a place to stay. Would there be any difficulties coming in after dark? We have a 40' fiver.
                I would call the cg and verify that.
                2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
                2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
                B&W Turnover
                Andersen 3220 Ultimate
                Elle and BJ - Da Pups

                In the past:
                97 27RKFS SB
                04 30RKFS SB Titan

                "Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by norty View Post
                  Roebuck, SC is just outside of Spartanburg, SC. Just off I-26we at .

                  We have been talking about camping at Hunting Island SP, near Beaufort, ,SC next month. I will be interested in how you like it. The beach has suffered from erosion lately. We have not been there in 5 or so years. That is the CG right? I always get Hunting Island and Huntington Beach SP confused.
                  We are at Huntington Beach SP, 16148 Ocean Hwy, Murrells Inlet, SC. Beach is one of our favorite in fact we celebrated our 50 wedding anniversary here.
                  2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
                  2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
                  AIRSAFE Air Hitch
                  Blog: bolltimers.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by norty View Post

                    I would call the cg and verify that.
                    I know the campground will tell me I will fit and no issues coming in at night, but wondered what someone who had been there thought. As far as Christmas night, have done it before and campgrounds just have you pay in advance and leave a packet that tells sight number.
                    2012 F-350 King Ranch DRW
                    2014 Landmark Savannah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Joe&Linda View Post

                      We are at Huntington Beach SP, 16148 Ocean Hwy, Murrells Inlet, SC. Beach is one of our favorite in fact we celebrated our 50 wedding anniversary here.
                      Thanks for clarifying that. Have a great celebration!
                      2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
                      2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
                      B&W Turnover
                      Andersen 3220 Ultimate
                      Elle and BJ - Da Pups

                      In the past:
                      97 27RKFS SB
                      04 30RKFS SB Titan

                      "Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 2007dura View Post

                        I know the campground will tell me I will fit and no issues coming in at night, but wondered what someone who had been there thought. As far as Christmas night, have done it before and campgrounds just have you pay in advance and leave a packet that tells sight number.
                        I have never checked into a cg after dark except once and I hope to never do that again.
                        2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
                        2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
                        B&W Turnover
                        Andersen 3220 Ultimate
                        Elle and BJ - Da Pups

                        In the past:
                        97 27RKFS SB
                        04 30RKFS SB Titan

                        "Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by norty View Post

                          I have never checked into a cg after dark except once and I hope to never do that again.
                          I have only at a campground I have been at before. That is why I asked if there was anything I should know. And I agree, I hate arriving at night, even if I have been there before.
                          2012 F-350 King Ranch DRW
                          2014 Landmark Savannah

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 2007dura View Post

                            I have only at a campground I have been at before. That is why I asked if there was anything I should know. And I agree, I hate arriving at night, even if I have been there before.
                            The sites out near the entrance may be less confusing to find in the dark.

                            There is a KOA just 20 or so miles farther down I-26 at exit 60. Easy on and off and pull thru's. Newberry KOA. We have stayed here also many times. https://koa.com/campgrounds/newberry-sc/
                            Last edited by norty; 10-26-2020, 08:25 PM.
                            2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
                            2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
                            B&W Turnover
                            Andersen 3220 Ultimate
                            Elle and BJ - Da Pups

                            In the past:
                            97 27RKFS SB
                            04 30RKFS SB Titan

                            "Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 2007dura View Post

                              I know the campground will tell me I will fit and no issues coming in at night, but wondered what someone who had been there thought. As far as Christmas night, have done it before and campgrounds just have you pay in advance and leave a packet that tells sight number.
                              Tough question.

                              Sites 28 to 33 are pull thru easy to get in just follow there campground map to those sites

                              If your just staying one night than no.

                              Also note my experience with night driving an RV is don't want to, don't have to, can't make me,
                              2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
                              2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
                              AIRSAFE Air Hitch
                              Blog: bolltimers.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X