X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldognewtrick
    started a topic Percy Priest Lake Camping

Percy Priest Lake Camping

Wednesday my bride and I are taking our first overnite in our new to us camper at Pooles Knob CG, on J. Percy Priest Lake. Just like Santa Claus, we're making a list and checking it twice. I'm pretty sure were packing everything we don't need and forgetimg everything we do need. Oh well, close enough to home and Wal-Mart to make it through 3 days.

• oldognewtrick
    replied
    We'll be back there Aug 16-19 site 28.

Leave a comment:

• greg
    replied
    We have site 59 reserved for 5 days in August at Poole Knob. Gran-daughter, 7 y/o that lives in Franklin, TN will be joining us for weekend. Considering renting a pontoon from Fate Sanders Marina for weekend. Drove through CG while visiting in Franklin couple weeks ago. Looks peaceful. The site we have is a little closer to others than most but was all that was available. Appears to get a site you prefer anywhere on Priest lake you need to reserve nearly a year in advance.

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    good to hear things are going well ... have a great time and please keep us updated

Leave a comment:

• oldognewtrick
    replied
    Day two and we haven't hung a 4 sale sign out yet. Set up was easier than expected. Cooked bacon for BLTs on my little bottle griddle last night. All the systems seem to be working properly. Had a small rain shower early this morning and now its 87 and sunny by the lake.

There's been a wonderful breeze blowing in off the water and itsso relaxing sitting here, sipling on ice tea enjoying the peace and quiet.

We did make up a check list of things to do before leaving, locking doors, antenna, water...all the stuff we could think of. We drove around the camp site earlier and made notes of what site we'd rather return to. All in all, very pleased with our new to us Bullet and the Corp campground.

Leave a comment:

• archbarb
    replied
    I used to fish that lake a lot. Great bass fishing there!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JEBar
    replied
    hope you have a great time .... looking forward to your reports

Leave a comment:

Working...
X