Bastrop State Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastrop State Park

Last month we visited Bastrop SP and its neighbor Buescher. Bastrop is a pretty park just outside Austin, it does have backpack areas along an 8 mile hiking trail; additional day hiking trails; campsites with water; campsites with water and electricity; cabins; lodges; and a swimming pool,and some reaL nice shade spots

They tout a bike ride between the two parks, unless your in really good shape for a lot of up and down hills you may not want this ride. It is a road that is somewhat narrow but paved. But cars do use it too.

For a short tour Slideshow of pictures, photos, and videos, from webshots

Great pictures! I have been looking at the Texas State Parks tonight to try to see where we may want to go next year for Spring Break, and I have heard alot abour Bastrop from friends who have camped there. It is on my list because it does have full hook ups. I am certainly planning to reserve early enough to get that next year for Spring Break!
    Tent-Camping Diva, Future RVer! :caravan:

Comment

We enjoyed our stay at Bastrop State Park in Piney Hill camping area with pull thru site with full hook-ups. Nice swimming pool, playground, and restroom facility.

IMG_6871.JPG

IMG_6877.JPG
      IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6882.JPG

IMG_6906.JPG

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN Rear Air 4:10's
      2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System, disc brakes
      AIRSAFE Air Hitch
      Blog: bolltimers.com

Comment

Working...
      X