Clear All

• Moab

Where am I 6/11/08
    Attached Files
    Ed & Maxine Thompson

You are at a BIG rock.:cool_0:

Bryan
    06 Sunnybrook Titan 32BWKS

2007.5 CHEVY 3500 long bed Silverado, 4WD, Duals, Duramax, Allison.

08 Montego Bay 37 RLB4--Bought this one to travel around in. Thanks Jim, (JEBar), and Camptown RV

It is much easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick41950 View Post
      You are at a BIG rock.:cool_0:

Bryan
      with a keen eye like that, no wonder you solved the one I posted so easily :stickpoke: ... :wink!:

Jim
      Jim
      '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
      '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
      '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
      '04 Sea Pro 180DC
      '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Red Rock

Red Rock Country, Utah?
        Where the fork in the road is,
        Lee
        Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
        Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
        04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
        07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
        16K Pullrite Super Slide
        2006 Excel 30RSO
        All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

very close

Rt 191 comming into Moab UT
          Ed & Maxine Thompson

Comment

Cave

Originally posted by EDT View Post
            Rt 191 comming into Moab UT
            That looks like a cave at the bottom, is it?
            Lee
            16K Pullrite Super Slide
            2006 Excel 30RSO
            All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

Moab

To bad. I hope the boy gets his bottom end warmed up.
              Or would that be considered child abuse today?
              What ever happend to a book that says "Spare the Rod, And Spoil the Child"?
              I think some don't get it. They think it means to not ( spare) the rod and just spoil that kid no matter how rotten they get.
              I took my licks as a kid, and I am not a mass murder , Yet.

Fire destroys Dewey Bridge near Moab | News |Aspen Times Online News
              16K Pullrite Super Slide
              2006 Excel 30RSO
              All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by staggerlee View Post
                To bad. I hope the boy gets his bottom end warmed up.
                Or would that be considered child abuse today?
                What ever happend to a book that says "Spare the Rod, And Spoil the Child"?
                I think some don't get it. They think it means to not ( spare) the rod and just spoil that kid no matter how rotten they get.
                I took my licks as a kid, and I am not a mass murder , Yet.

Fire destroys Dewey Bridge near Moab | News |Aspen Times Online News
                :shocking: Child abuse?? That kid needs his a$$ kicked and his parents need their a$$ kicked too. You are right Lee, some do not get it at all.
                My sons grew up with a snot nosed kid who grew up as a "free spirit", at least that is what his idiot folks called him. The only whuppin that brat ever got that I know of was from me when he took a golf club of mine and threw it in a lake behind my house and then turned around and smirked at me. I snatched that little prick up by the back of the shirt and he got his butt smacked everytime his feet hit the ground until I got him off of my property.
                10 minutes later here comes Dadeee all wound up and puffing and flexing at me and threatening to take "papers" out on me.:deal: After calling me a name that my little momma would not have been proud of, Dadeee was out of commission for a spell. No more threats of "papers" being served on me either.:nope:
                Oh yeah, the "free spirit"...........he molested a child when he was 22. Now serving a lengthy term for armed robbery.
                I certainly am NOT an advocate for busting a kids butt everytime he or she turns around, but I AM for punishment when it is deserved.
                I got my a$$ tore up and my legs switched more times than I can count and I eventually walked the straight and narrow.:cool_0: That is until I decided to be sneaky, which wasn't very often.:nope::wink!:

Bryan

08 Montego Bay 37 RLB4--Bought this one to travel around in. Thanks Jim, (JEBar), and Camptown RV

Comment

guys, the above post prove what I've suspected for a good while, Bryan and Lee are in fact bleeding heart liberals :shocking: .... I've suspected it for a good while but now there can be no doubt :stickpoke::thumbzup:

Jim
                  Jim
                  '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
                  '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
                  '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
                  '04 Sea Pro 180DC
                  '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
                    guys, the above post prove what I've suspected for a good while, Bryan and Lee are in fact bleeding heart liberals :shocking: .... I've suspected it for a good while but now there can be no doubt :stickpoke::thumbzup:

Jim
                    :shocking: I have always wondered what a "bleeding heart liberal" is, now it seems I are one.:cool_0: Please give me your view on what that is.

Bryan

Comment

"bleeding heart liberal"

:shocking: I have always wondered what a "bleeding heart liberal" is, now it seems I are one.:cool_0: Please give me your view on what that is.

Bryan
                      Quick Bryan, give me back that tourniquet, its my turn to use it awhile. :laughter::happy001:
                      Lee
                      16K Pullrite Super Slide
                      2006 Excel 30RSO
                      All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post

Jim

Patiently waiting :excited: and you might have noticed that I am not overly blessed with patience, for YOUR explanation of what a bleeding heart liberal is.:whistle:

Bryan

Comment

Patiently waiting :excited: and you might have noticed that I am not overly blessed with patience, for YOUR explanation of what a bleeding heart liberal is.:whistle:

Bryan
                          It is anyone who does not agree 100% with Limbaugh..... Just ask, the dittoheads will tell you.... You can spot them listening to him with their heads nodding up and down.... :whistle:

WOW... This is REALLY getting off topic of a "Where Am I"....

Comment

Originally posted by edj View Post
                            It is anyone who does not agree 100% with Limbaugh..... Just ask, the dittoheads will tell you.... You can spot them listening to him with their heads nodding up and down.... :whistle:

WOW... This is REALLY getting off topic of a "Where Am I"....

What topic did you say this was anyway? Seems that happens a lot around here.:cool_0:

Bryan

Comment

We stayed at the Passport America park in Moab called OK RV Park for 6 nights. We were satisfied with it. Nothing fancy but a good price with the PA discount.

While in Moab we did Canyonlands NP and Arches NP. Fantastic places. There are also some real interesting places like anywhere along the Colorado River in the gorges and Sand Flats Rec Area (slickrock trails). SFRA is a crazy place for Jeep drivers. We didn't take our 4WD on any of them. There's 4WD and then there's 4WD.

Jeeps can be rented and taken on some of the less vicious trails. We didn't but it could have been lots of fun. There are some trails around that would scare the bejeezus out of me to drive on them.

Below is the view from our campsite.
                              Attached Files
                              Jim & Delores
                              2005 30RKFS
                              2005 2500HD D/A 4WD ext cab long box
                              Jordan Ultima

INEPTOCRACY: a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Comment

Working...
                              X