Bubba's Shrimp Shack --- Hayes, Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubba's Shrimp Shack --- Hayes, Virginia

Bubba's Fish Shack is small local chain of seafood restaurants in and around Gloucester, VA .... don't know if the link below will work, its somehow affiliated with Facebook, couldn't find a stand alone website .... a couple of more links can be found in a post below .... they feature steamed and/or Calabash style ... not cheap but seafood isn't cheap .... I had steamed shrimp, Maureen had a large crab cake .... both were excellent ... their homemade coleslaw was good .... hush puppies were very good .... the one we visited is located at 4900 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Hayes, Virginia 23072 .... we will go back when we return to this area and do recommend it for folks who may be in this general area
    Last edited by JEBar; 10-19-2019, 04:19 PM.
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '16 Camaro RS

I agree that this is a very good choice for a place to eat. In fact, I am thinking in the future, I won't cook seafood at the camper but head to Bubba's instead

Comment

Originally posted by JEBar View Post
      Bubba's Fish Shack is small local chain of seafood restaurants in and around Gloucester, VA .... don't know if the link below will work, its somehow affiliated with Facebook, couldn't find a stand alone website .... they feature steamed and/or Calabash style ... not cheap but seafood isn't cheap .... I had steamed shrimp, Maureen had a large crab cake .... both were excellent ... their homemade coleslaw was good .... hush puppies were very good .... the one we visited is located at 4900 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Hayes, Virginia 23072 .... we will go back when we return to this area and do recommend it for folks who may be in this general area
      That link does not work unless you are a member of fb and click on the word redirect .
      2011 Jayco Eagle 351RLTS, MorRyde hitchpin
      2017 F350 Lariat PSD CC,SB,SRW, 3.55, FX4, LineX
      B&W Turnover
      Andersen 3220 Ultimate
      Elle and BJ - Da Pups

In the past:
      97 27RKFS SB
      04 30RKFS SB Titan

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of your today." Will Rogers

Comment

as noted in the opening post, I was wondering if that would be the case .... here is a link from Yelp .... another link from tripadvisor .... check out the ratings .... they speak well for the food served
        Jim
        '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
        '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '16 Camaro RS

Comment

Working...
        X