Lake Tyee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Tyee

Anyone have a plot up at Lake Tyee? I went to the websites and they have some for sale that may be doable for our budget however there isn't many pictures of the plots and it says not all plots for sale are on their website. Anyone know of a better website for info on all that is involved such as cost of yearly dues and if they are full hook up sites?

If this is the place, they have a number to call.

Lake Tyee
    Lee & Mamie http://www.youtube.com/v/4FrGxO2Fn_Msigpic
    Buy American, The Job You Save May Be Your Own
    04 - 2500 Chevy CC Silverado - D/A
    07 - Tahoe LTZ w/tow package,
    16K Pullrite Super Slide
    2006 Excel 30RSO
    All Made In the U.S.A.

Comment

Thanks for bringing this up. Having gone to High School in Burlington in the mid-to-late 70's, I had numerous opportunities to go up Hwy 20 and never looked in on Lake Tyee. Do you know if they have very many lots available? I just might have to take a drive up there and check 'em out.

They say it can't be resided in year round, but do you happen to know if the "owner" can leave their RV on site year round?
      Tim, wife Beverly, & two boys who love RV'ing
      2005 Sunnybrook 30FKS Dual Cam HP
      2002 Suburban K2500 8.1L 4.10 Prodigy

Comment

Looks like you can TL. They had a few available on the website and a couple on Craigslist as well. You can camp year round yes but they limit you to 210 days a year (not sure how they track or why). The spots I looked at ranged from 9k up to 187k.

Comment

Working...
        X