Thousand Trails Chehalis Preserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousand Trails Chehalis Preserve

Still one of my favorite of the TT preserves.

When we stayed there for Memorial day only the top half of the park was open. It was a hot weekend. Saturday & Sunday were in the mid to upper 80's In years past running the A/C in the upper loops was questionable. But it would appear some repairs have been made to the electrical. I was able to run my A/C all day keeping the trailer cool for night time sleeping. I was even able to brew coffee with the A/C on and stay at or above 110 volts.

The water pressure seemed to me anyway, to be better on this visit. It could be my failing memory too. But either way, it seemed decent.

The family pool was open. The adult pool was closed. The slip n slid area wasn't mowed either. I wonder if they no longer do that.

I have often been warned about the "membership folks" visiting us. But in all these years they have not stopped by. I would honestly love to chat with them. I have questions.

All in all, I would give this park 3.5 out of 5 stars. The other 1.5 stars are hidden in the lower sections of the park that appear to be in disrepair.
    Ryan, Beth, Alyssa, Maggie the pug & Skyler the destroyer.
    Eatonville WA
    2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually 5.9 CTD
    2006 Carriage Cameo F36KS3
    https://www.facebook.com/Magentaman

this is a Thousand Trails park that I've never heard of .... https://www.thousandtrails.com/washi...amping-resort/ .... thanks for the info
    Jim
    '06 SunnyBrook Titan 34BWKS
    '07 Freightliner Sportchassis
    '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
    '04 Sea Pro 180DC
    '17 Elio reserved

Comment

It's funny. Chehalis was the first TT Preserve;
      Ryan, Beth, Alyssa, Maggie the pug & Skyler the destroyer.
      Eatonville WA
      2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually 5.9 CTD
      2006 Carriage Cameo F36KS3
      https://www.facebook.com/Magentaman

Comment

Leavenworth is the only one we have visited in Washington
        Jim
        '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
        '04 Sea Pro 180DC
        '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Jim, I did not know you were ever there. Leavenworth is my home town. Born, raised, married and taught school there. Now in Cary, NC
          2013 F-150 Supercrew
          EcoBoost, Max Tow Package
          Trailer sold. May be back soon

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            Jim, I did not know you were ever there. Leavenworth is my home town. Born, raised, married and taught school there. Now in Cary, NC
            in '04 we made our trip around the country .... NC to Los Angeles to Leavenworth, WA to Bismark ND to Hershey, PA to Chesapeake Bay to home .... saw some beautiful country that we'd love to go back to but as the years go by, don't look like we will be able to do so
            Jim
            '11 Chevy Silverado 1500
            '04 Sea Pro 180DC
            '17 Elio reserved

Comment

Working...
            X