Sun Lakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Lakes

Anyone ever been to Sun Lakes resort? Says their sites are pull through sites but question is can they fit a 35ft trailer plus 25 ft truck?

Give them a call. I have found that most places that claim to be resorts usually can accommodate your size . You might have to park the truck next to the rig.
    sigpic
    PAULA AND GARY

2014 Phaeton 40 QBH
    2015 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4

Comment

Finally was able to get ahold of them. Phone is busy all the time and sending an email apparently doesn't warrant your questions answered. In case you are curious they did say they can accomodate however they are very narrow sites so you gotta line it up perfectly for your slideouts. Fortunately for us it's a family thing so will be surronded by family and won't have that issue. Other than that she said they are willing to work anyone to make sure they fit. Looks like a pretty nice place to stay with lots to do.

Comment

Well the trip wasn't too bad and the spots are mostly pull through. We parked the trailer and had the truck in front of it with plenty of room to spare. Pretty nice resort with the State Park just across the lake also named Sun Lakes. The lake is decent sized for boating and the sites we were at are full hook ups. Only downside was the sites are pretty close together. Overall was a good time though.

Comment

My grandpa on my dad's side was the park ranger at Sun Lakes State Park for quite a few years when I was a kid. He used to take us around in his scooter when he was checking on all the campers each night. He lived at the top of the hill, but we would spend the days out on the lake and it was always warm and beautiful during the summer. I remember a lot of king snakes and rattlesnakes in the sagebrush.

I haven't been there in a few years other than just passing through Coulee City. Got any pics?
          Tim, wife Beverly, & two boys who love RV'ing
          2005 Sunnybrook 30FKS Dual Cam HP
          2002 Suburban K2500 8.1L 4.10 Prodigy

Comment

Sorry tl I havent been on in a very long time as you can see and didn't get your post. I can see if my wife has any pics of the area I think most of are the family etc. The house is still there (although it is a newer manufactured home owned by the owners of the resort). Never seen or heard any snakes but then again I spent most of the day out on the lake. You should take a trip back there. We all enjoyed it and they allow you to bring your own firepit on the resort side. Great golf course too from what my cousins said.

Comment

Working...
            X